Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tera Online pserver ! (Shock-Tera)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
staritbx all i want to know is it laggy and can you rly play it? i mean its alot of gb so to download and find out it doesnt work would be to much btw thx for writting in english too ^_^

Old   #17

so far i havent hit no lag and yes you can really play it , ive only roamed around in game for about 20mins ,cuz i been helping many of my friends get on and telling them wht to do,so i dont know if it has quest bugs or any other kind of bugs or have any idea of how good they made the server , but i can tell you the charactor creation, class , race , and the first land is great other then tht im clueless so far but i will update as soon as i be able to play more )) but yes you can really play it,

Old   #18

Does Shock Tera have more than New Tera? Does it have quests, tons of working skills, lag-less (like you said, but I'm from USA and lag a ton on New Tera..), Gear Equip, etc?

If it has anything interesting then please let me know, and also make a guide on how to get in real quick! Thanks.
Old   #19

I create a account on forum.
I use CDSIP=shock-tera.myftp.org
And when i launch shock-tera.exe and login, it telling me i'm not part of 3bt team.

I missed something ?

Old   #20

They have a specific IP, and I'm getting same issue with logging into Shock-Tera.exe.. It's saying I'm not in the CBT and can't log in.. Any info would be nice please..
Old   #21

elite*gold: 2
Yes you must be a VIP Member on ther Site.But that cost money an is at the moment unavaible also WAIT!
Old   #22

No idea why Kaww guy said you didn't need VIP to play. What a lie. -_-
Old   #23

i do apologize for saying you dont have to be vip but i was mistaken and wasnt tlkin about shock tera , for shock u must be vip , but i was tlkin about NewTera, but anyway just my freakin luck (( i figured out how to play on there server and i play for 10mins and the server goes down , same thing happen to me with atomix BnS (( and now raiderz is no longer available either , this frkin sux lol
Old   #24

The crappy part is that there is no way to even make a translated version anyways until beta starts up for English at least, since the Encryption codes are very hard to get, and Bluehole sues very easily about it. I do hope New Tera updates a lot though, and possibly figures out its own way of translating.
Old   #25

well if you guys think about it it just open beta in jp and it just launched in Korea i know that time is allways againt us but i am positive that by the end of this year a good server will come out whit translation and all till then we gotta w8 i will try newtera since i never got to play
Old   #26

NewTera server is back on and i been running around for like 45 mins , but i cant find a single quest ?? i dont think they have any , and the server is lagging awefully , to the point where the server actually kicks you out of game , this server still needs tons of work but im glad to know tht this is possible , which means in the future we will be having a well running tera private server and i think thts good news to us all ))
Old   #27

for some reason i cant log in pff it doesnt show any server on...
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo44555 View Post
for some reason i cant log in pff it doesnt show any server on...
which launcher are you using , newtera.exe launcher or the cu_smartlauncher.exe ? and also did you fix your version.ini and chnage the CDSIP to 193.169.87.245?
Old   #29

thx it works fine now they release a patch which fix all problems hope to see you guys ingame
Old   #30

trying to download the game client