Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redstone Server Development

Discussion on Redstone Server Development within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Redstone Server Development

There is a game called RedStone that was originally hosted by Gamers First.
Thing is, the game turned to **** when the company moved those GMs to save OTHER games from going under.

They lost most their customers because the new GMs were either clueless or lazy. The owning company then ran it on their server for a short time, until OGPlanet bought rights to the game.
But even still, last time I played, they have trouble with getting the guilds to work right.

I LOVE this game, while it lacks some on the graphical sideas it has the highest degree of character stat and skill customization out of any MMORPG I've played.

The guild system is also one of the best (when it's working, lol).

I would hate to see this game Become lost forever, and I don't feel like it would make it to a 4th server...

I am still somewhat of a noob to this stuff, but already run private servers, and would like to ask for help from ANYONE who would be interested in trying to revive this game and make a PServer.

I would like to just work on it myself, but I don't have the knowledge for how to do so yet.

I'm currently waiting for a job to start, but it doesn't really run in the summer.

Once I am working, this game is so good that if I have the money, I would even pay someone to make a working emulator for it...

Might anyone be up to the challenge for trying to help with this?
Old 02/04/2012, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Me to...

I,too, am looking to build a redstone pserver... can anyone explain in a nutshell?

Tags
private, redstone, server