Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SoF]Chinese Private Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SoF]Chinese Private Server

Guide on how to install and play the chinese SoF private server.

Before we begin, we need to download ALL of our files.

Chinese Client : ftp://downloads11.rxjh.17game.com/RX...ent_V18000.exe
Private Server :
Chinese Client Patch : ftp://218.30.71.10/RXJH_Patch_for_18000-18006.exe
Private Server Patch :

Downloading the Chinese client is a pain in the butt by the way. Lets begin.

After downloading everything, look for a file called RXJH_Client_V18000. You should get a window looking something like this :-
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Click the blue button twice (by this I mean the left ?? button), and your chinese client will install into C:\Program Files. After installing the Chinese Client, look for a file called dlq. Open it and you should get a window looking something like this :-

Click browse and change the destination folder to your Chinese client folder. The chinese client folder is called Ѫ*V180*һͳ. Click install. After installing, you'll get a window looking like this :-

IGNORE THIS. It means nothing. Next, look for a file called RXJH_Patch_for_18000-18006. Open it and you should get a window looking like the Chinese client window. Click the blue button twice to start installing.

After you've installed the patch, look for a file called 180patch. You should get a window looking like the dlq window. Change your destination folder into the Chinese client folder.

Once you've installed 180patch, you'll get another ????.exe warning. Like before, ignore this.

Go into your Chinese client folder and you should find a file called □□□□ or 4 Chinese symbols. Rename the client into something English. (I called it Dragon Quack, because thats the servers name in English).

Once you've renamed the client, open it. You should get a window looking something like this :-

If you look closely at the bottom left of the launcher, you should see ???? |. Click it on your launcher and you'll download the latest patch. Before we can begin playing we need to make an account.

To make an account go to . Here's the layout of the registration page:

Username:
Password:
Retype Password:
ID: For this, put 15 or 18 random numbers.
Question: For this put a question like Pet?
Answer: For this put the answer to your question.

After all boxes have been filled, click the left brown button under the answer bit. A window should pop up with Chinese and your chosen username. This means you've done it right. ^^

Open your launcher again and click the top green dot you can see on my picture. After clicking the top green dot, click the flashing button.

When you first open the server, you'll get a box saying some chinese. Turn off you game and open it again and login. Choose the second server and you're in. ^^ YAY.

Please note: Never, EVER, go to the towers. The towers are bugged and if you go in them you'll have to delete your character.

Have fun.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

nice xD tkx....but i have problems with effect skill. i dont see the flashes,,,just white things..

Old   #3

I can't go to the web that u make the account =.=
Old   #4

is it english version xD

Old   #5

:o

those links dont work anymore for asian areas
Old   #6

Thumbs up xD

thanks good post...i having problems trying to download the second and forth links. I had played some times this private serve..but this days donwloads not working anymore.
Old   #7

ehhmm.. i think thats dont work it more.. i cant download the game more its my love spele but now dont more