Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Priston Tale Server

Discussion on Help with Priston Tale Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with Priston Tale Server

hey people,
I was wondering if any of you could please recommend me some other guide on how to setup a private server.
I have been trying to setup a server for so long, and i've tried everything, really everything, but i still can't do it.
there are so many detailed guides out there, and still i have problems.
I downloaded kPt, dPt, version 1871 server files, SQL Server Management Studio Express
NetFramework 2.0 and SQL scripts etc.
for example: I downloaded kPt and clicked the PsUpdate(test) button, and then i've put dPt in that folder and installed that. but what do i do with the server files? do i just have to put them in a random map orso?
really guys, i know there are so many people on this site who run a private server, and i would really like to have one too.
i'm not planning on going public, just for myself.
i am ashamed of myself to say this, but i think i can only do this with a step-by-step guide, but i really mean step-by-step.
if there is anyone who could help me, please reply or mail to

Grincko

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Priston-Tale Server Setup
12/07/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 22 Replies
Server Setup Guide There are a few server setup guides around but some are badly worded or outdated so I got bored and decided to make this. This will be revised and updated as time moves on to accommodate for new features and files. I would like to thank Redhunt for a lot of the pictures used in this guide. Right off the bat I would suggest not running a PT server for the public on anything under 2GB of ram, a 100mbit line and a 3Ghz+ Processor and Windows Server 2003 (Dedicated...
Another Priston Tale 2 BOT (PT2 Bot)
06/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
This one is pretty good, you can set rest point and hunting points and configure all of the actions from potions to buff skills.. One thing i found is that you can make a moving path, so it doesnt look like you bot at all :handsdown: I thought that I want to share this with you all :mofo: Automation Research Project
Priston Tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with much better graphic and quests. Of course its free to play! For all who never played Pristontale ill explain a bit the classes, There are 2 "Races" Morion and Tempskron. Tempskron: Fighter-- after lvl 10 jobchange to Warrior Combatant Huntress--afetr lvl 10 jobchange to Atlanta or Archer
priston tale 2
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i need help for removing game guard rev 1335 thanks
WTS 4x 500K Eons / Priston Tale 2 / Migal Server
02/23/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe jeweils 500K Eons für 15 Euro. Selling 500K Eons for 15 Euros. Server: Migal PM for more information.