Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible?

Discussion on Is it possible? within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible?

There are people in my city who offer access to a telegram where a bot warns of 100% pokemon and rare in exchange for money.
Is that possible?

As I understand it since they removed the API that can no longer be done.
They say it's a fly account that travels around the city and warns when it sees one.
Old 09/03/2019, 23:19   #2

Yes, is possible

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk
Old 09/04/2019, 00:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasersp View Post
Yes, is possible

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk
How can I do something similar?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
You Is it possible to Korea Counter-Strike Hack production version? If possible, pl
12/28/2013 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
You Is it possible to Korea Counter-Strike Hack production version? If possible, please help me skype ID: dnflshfo123 -> add plz ~ Will be sold in South Korea (Be compensated.)
Shaiya US / possible and not possible hack
03/01/2010 - Shaiya - 24 Replies
hello folks this topic will clarify wich hack work and wich dont, I noticed the 98% of hack are only animations on own screen, please post here with all you know and all hack already tested. my personal work was editing data.saf with HEX workshop : AP items duration AP items stats ( exemple I've change the ammount of stats on remedy lvl 1 ) put more slot and change lvl on items here work all but its only animations/immage on my own screen = useless please who know anyother tested...
Possible or Not Possible?
01/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Reborning a warrior with dual exploit on to make both weapons low again, IS possible I know forsure. But possible at all to reborn a non-rb warrior with trojan armor on using some sort of edit/hack? Probably not, dont hurt to ask though.. right :p
Possible/not possible?
06/04/2006 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
Hi!!!!:D I have a question: is a Mini-Pet hack possible??? so i get them, without having played for one year?? i think its not possible..... but if u found a Hack/exploit what ever, pls tell me :)