Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokémon Go GoMap API

Discussion on Pokémon Go GoMap API within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Pokémon Go GoMap API

Hello,

i have programmed a Web Service to report and scan found pokemon at and now i want to introduce it to other programmers and users to make it more popular. The idea is, that users can report pokemon thay found at current time and other users nearby can scan and get the position of this pokemon.

Reports only by users would be not many i think, so my primary audience are the programmers of bots. When bots report the found pokemon on a site (this service) and other sites use this service to display the reported pokemon on a map, we can have something simmilar to pokevision without to harm the rights of Niantic. Because there are many botters outside, i think this can work.

Let me see, what you think about this.
I will be afraid, when you code it into your bot, even to test it out.

The API description URL: gomap.acevik.de
PS: I have no idea, how big the load can become, so i recomend to make the report call asynchrone if possible.

(Auf Deutsch) Message translated into german.