Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a PokeMMO bot

Discussion on Looking for a PokeMMO bot within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a PokeMMO bot

Hey everyone. I've been on this site a lot recently, so I decided to join I am looking for a shiny catcher/chansey catch bot for PokeMMO. Now before you flame me with "search bar" and "getting tired of these posts". I've tried every free bot on here. All of them work decently well, however, very few have a pp/heal script and none have a chansey catcher.

I'm just trying to see if anyone has a free bot that has heal function atleast and would allow me to use it. If the person does not want their bot to be publicly used, maybe they can inbox me.

Anyways, thank you guys =) still waiting for Gnompy to fix his bot sorry man, I've tried everything!
Old 01/29/2013, 17:20   #2

hehe well I'm still trying to make it work for everyone...
My bot is finished, it just needs a 2min configuration on another computer to make it run...It's not hard at all but i'm aware it's not easy for people that know nothing about coding...
But stay tuned for updates
Old 01/29/2013, 17:36   #3

Thanks Gnomepy! Honestly, I'm terrible at coding, I sat and read your instructions for 3 hours last night and still couldn't get it to battle. If you have some free time later, maybe you can help me set it up? Of course I shall hook you up once I'm farming lucky eggs
Old 08/30/2013, 19:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomepy View Post
hehe well I'm still trying to make it work for everyone...
My bot is finished, it just needs a 2min configuration on another computer to make it run...It's not hard at all but i'm aware it's not easy for people that know nothing about coding...
But stay tuned for updates
How long will it take?
Old 08/30/2013, 22:54   #5

Aris, check out the bot in my signature. It's free and constantly updated. 50+ vouches and hundreds of downloads for each release.