Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots

Discussion on [Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/23/2013, 00:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well the bot is made to go to the place itself. Aslong as your outside when you run this bot, it will go to the right spot itself and just start fighting.

So first you configure the "relog.au3 file".
Than you just start the bot, press F7 (so the game scales itself right), press the Attack EV button, and it will run for eternety...

You don't have to do anything ingame...
Old 01/23/2013, 01:10   #17

i tried this, i started the bot, he logs on my account automaticaly then i press attack ev but when he arrives the farm place he just fly back to the city and do the same thing again and again, please help me.
Old 01/23/2013, 01:25   #18

i configured the aug file and i can run it using autoscript, but when i opened your bot and pressed f7 i got this message, this program does not have a file associate with it for performing this action.
Old 01/23/2013, 02:10   #19

I got it work then i clikc f7 and he start walking to up and down and he did nothing lol he didnt use the fly :/ ..
Old 01/23/2013, 11:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalex1245 View Post
I got it work then i clikc f7 and he start walking to up and down and he did nothing lol he didnt use the fly :/ ..
So when you press F7, the game loads and the window gets smaller? Beacause the F7 is only important to scale your game window. After that it doesnt do anything. You have to press one of the keys to start the actual botting...

I'll probably add a little tutorial on the first post in how to start the bot.
And maybe just a button to scale the window yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamiyugi764 View Post
i configured the aug file and i can run it using autoscript, but when i opened your bot and pressed f7 i got this message, this program does not have a file associate with it for performing this action.
did you install autoit3? Beause I think you will need it to make this bot work. If you did install it than try doubleklicking the "PokeMMO bot V2.0.au3" file.

New version is up, this should make it a little easyer.
Old 01/23/2013, 12:52   #21

The thing is how the bot will know wheres my FLY pokemon? That's my question;

And im wondering something;

If i click ATTACK EV What does the bot do?; I made another char for test this im in mistyc gym if i click it , It doesnt do anything O_O; And btw wich monsters give ATTACK ev ? And sorry about all my questions.
Old 01/23/2013, 13:45   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalex1245 View Post
The thing is how the bot will know wheres my FLY pokemon? That's my question;

And im wondering something;

If i click ATTACK EV What does the bot do?; I made another char for test this im in mistyc gym if i click it , It doesnt do anything O_O; And btw wich monsters give ATTACK ev ? And sorry about all my questions.
the bot doesnt need to know what pokemon is your fly pokemon, if you open your map and you press action on one of the citys it will just fly there.

you need to have a world map bind to F3 and have a pokemon that knows fly. A new char won't be able to do those things...
Also never run the bot when you are inside a building, cous you can't use fly indoors...

Info on EV's

edit: *I noticed that the rescaling of the window doesn't work for all computers...I'm using windows 7 on a laptop...I will look for another way to make this bot work on every computer, but I don't know if I will succees...*
Old 01/23/2013, 20:18   #23

yea f7 doesnt work on windows 7 64bit
Old 01/23/2013, 23:10   #24

Quote:
yea f7 doesnt work on windows 7 64bit
Well I'm on a windows 7 64bit and it works just fine...just don't put the game in your programfiles64...
Old 01/23/2013, 23:40   #25

where do you have yours stored? and what do you do after you configured the aug file?
im using autoit v3
Old 01/23/2013, 23:45   #26

naspaaaaa
Old 01/24/2013, 03:29   #27

First off, thanks to Gnomepy for sharing! I've been trying a little here and there since yesterday to get this to work (to include messing around with the coord finder and replacing the coords in the bot). I was hoping the update would fix it but it hasn't.

Basically, It moves my character around but does nothing once the battle screen comes up, I'm attempting this in the beginner area. Maybe I have different in-game settings or something with my resolution? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Old 01/24/2013, 10:05   #28

Wel I'm using picture recognission to run and battle.
Check your misc and images folder.

For example:

It runs left and right until it finds a battle screen (means it looks for a specific color that only the battle screen contains, in this case, the upper left corner has a very light shade of blue that doesnt exist anywhere in the game)
When it finds a battle screen (the light blue) it waits until the red battle button appears (you find this in the misc folder) I noticed that this is diffrent on all computers even if the window scales. To solve this you can just take your own screenshot, select a piece of the battle button and save it under the same name I used, so you won't have to mess with the code...

I'm trying to make this work for all of you but like I said, I didn't create this bot for the public, that's why it's an open source, you can edit this bots and make them work for yourself.

I've tested all my bots and they all run flawless, I just made a chansey catcher and it ran the whole night trough. Watch for my update this evening.

I will also include a detailed tutorial on how to edit the bot and find your own images.

Tutorial is up at the bottom of the first post!
I also decided not to share my Safari bot to the public, with the tutorial I made it won't be to difficult to write your own bot.
Old 01/24/2013, 16:12   #29

is it a must to have a poke that knows fly
Old 01/24/2013, 16:22   #30

Quote:
is it a must to have a poke that knows fly
Well in my bots I alwys use fly to go back to a pokecenter...
So unless you script it to run all the way back to heal, you will need a pokemon that knows fly...