Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pokemmo packets

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemmo packets

just wondering anyone in here got around the encryption or is everyone making macro bots?

Old 11/09/2012, 14:20   #2

I've gotten around the encryption, and i've got a pokemmo packet loader even ready.

I don't really code java anymore, it takes too long (Exams & Finals comes #1) So i decided to just make a packet loader with Color Bots.. The packet loader is done & adding my color scripts into it, for a fully functional color bot with server side walking methods & Pokemon detecting & best of all no mouse use!.

Pokemon color detection atm:

I'm going to even make a chat detector, currently working on it.

Old 11/09/2012, 20:54   #3

so i take it you just decrypted the send packets to make the bot able to run in the background and used color macros instead of spending time analysing server packets.
well java coding aint my issue atm just not that used to asm so taking me a while to trace encryption down..
anyways good to see some actual bots
Ps:nice magikarp
Old 11/09/2012, 22:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstein View Post
so i take it you just decrypted the send packets to make the bot able to run in the background and used color macros instead of spending time analysing server packets.
well java coding aint my issue atm just not that used to asm so taking me a while to trace encryption down..
anyways good to see some actual bots
Ps:nice magikarp
I've analysed the server packets, no the bot doesn't run in the background the bot uses imports from a server-sided client (Uses an external third software program) but it uses a walking hook i made (Not server sided, directly hacking)

If you've got time to analyse that **** come at me & i'll help you do some scripts.

Old 11/10/2012, 23:22   #5

just saw your bot selling post and im wondering is it the same bot your talking about?
if so i dont get it, you say you made a walking hook and analysed the packets but went with color trigered events so the client window still needs to be active
why not just macro everything if its still not gonna run in background?
Old 11/12/2012, 08:25   #6

Quote:
just saw your bot selling post and im wondering is it the same bot your talking about?
if so i dont get it, you say you made a walking hook and analysed the packets but went with color trigered events so the client window still needs to be active
why not just macro everything if its still not gonna run in background?
Everything will run in the background lmao... And macro what? I need to make a flawless walking script or else my script won't be #1 :/

I've currently not gotten that far either, so we'll see.
Old 11/12/2012, 17:10   #7

Okay heres what i mean, usually ppl make a color bot with some sort of macro program, being autohotkey, blueeye whatever and send mouse and keyboard strokes to the application, in response to image or pixel triggers. The downside of this is you need to have the application window active ( almost every application rejects mouse keyboard and commands if inactive).

I take it your bot is like this too since you recommended a virtual machine to someone that orders your script.

So what i mean by running in the background is a bot that is running and working even when the game client window aint active. For this you will need the clients decrypted packets and then you either hook the client encryption and send routine
or reverse the encryption routine and implement it yourself for use with a proxy.
As for the server side information you can still go with color triggered events if you dont want to bother implementing packet parsing on your bot ( you can still make correct image pixel, reads even with window minimized).

Hopes this explains why im confused when you say on your bot thread that it doesnt use packets its uses your mouse and keyboard, yet you claim in this thread to have a walking hook ( by this i assumed that you hooked the game client function that creates the walking packets) and that it runs in the background.
Simply put what your saying in this thread dsnt match with what your saying on you bot thread.

Just so you know i have been trying for a while to trace back the encryption method and where the packets are actually created so i can see them before their encrypted , and no success so far.
Since you said youve gotten around the encryption and analyzed the packets fell free to give me some pointers on where to look or some raw packets has you seem to have already done what im trying to...
Old 11/13/2012, 13:03   #8

Quote:
Okay heres what i mean, usually ppl make a color bot with some sort of macro program, being autohotkey, blueeye whatever and send mouse and keyboard strokes to the application, in response to image or pixel triggers. The downside of this is you need to have the application window active ( almost every application rejects mouse keyboard and commands if inactive).

I take it your bot is like this too since you recommended a virtual machine to someone that orders your script.

So what i mean by running in the background is a bot that is running and working even when the game client window aint active. For this you will need the clients decrypted packets and then you either hook the client encryption and send routine
or reverse the encryption routine and implement it yourself for use with a proxy.
As for the server side information you can still go with color triggered events if you dont want to bother implementing packet parsing on your bot ( you can still make correct image pixel, reads even with window minimized).

Hopes this explains why im confused when you say on your bot thread that it doesnt use packets its uses your mouse and keyboard, yet you claim in this thread to have a walking hook ( by this i assumed that you hooked the game client function that creates the walking packets) and that it runs in the background.
Simply put what your saying in this thread dsnt match with what your saying on you bot thread.

Just so you know i have been trying for a while to trace back the encryption method and where the packets are actually created so i can see them before their encrypted , and no success so far.
Since you said youve gotten around the encryption and analyzed the packets fell free to give me some pointers on where to look or some raw packets has you seem to have already done what im trying to...
Currently the bot is a color bot. It's in the final patch, so it has no problems running for 2 weeks+. The packets are not fully done, until then the bot uses keyboards and until the packet loader is finished i recommend a virtual machine for best performance/profit.
Old 11/13/2012, 20:56   #9

Quote:
The packet loader is done & adding my color scripts into it, for a fully functional color bot with server side walking methods & Pokemon detecting & best of all no mouse use!.
you just said loader was done....
Also whats to be fully done... once you actually get to the part where you can see the client packets theres practically no work needed... did you even tryed to debug it...
Not trying to discredit your color bot it can as well be best color bot in the world, but seriously you've gotten nowhere near the encryption or the raw packets and your poor response to my last post proves it.

And on a side note you can play the game with just the keyboard too.
Old 11/14/2012, 08:53   #10

Quote:
you just said loader was done....
Also whats to be fully done... once you actually get to the part where you can see the client packets theres practically no work needed... did you even tryed to debug it...
Not trying to discredit your color bot it can as well be best color bot in the world, but seriously you've gotten nowhere near the encryption or the raw packets and your poor response to my last post proves it.

And on a side note you can play the game with just the keyboard too.
The game was updated, my packets must be updated...

Whats not to be fully done is the walker.

I didn't have the time to read through your whole post.
Old 11/15/2012, 01:21   #11

dude if you had to update the packets every time the client updates the developer would be recoding the parsers every time... thats not how it works....
At most encryption keys changes but raw packets stay the same....
well ive said my share.
Old 11/16/2012, 19:06   #12

Quote:
dude if you had to update the packets every time the client updates the developer would be recoding the parsers every time... thats not how it works....
At most encryption keys changes but raw packets stay the same....
well ive said my share.
I hack the applet, when the developers update the game (The applet gets updated) thus meaning a update must occur.
Old 11/16/2012, 22:03   #13

elite*gold: 5
someone should make a server emulator, so people can run their own pokemmo pserver :3
Old 11/17/2012, 01:15   #14

gay ppl take dicks up their arses, i challenge you to do better!!

« Was ist euer Lieblings-Pokemon? | [Free] PokeMMO Pallet Town Macro Bot »