Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell]Pokemon Revolution Online Bot for Android and PC Bot Scripts!

Discussion on [Sell]Pokemon Revolution Online Bot for Android and PC Bot Scripts! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell]Pokemon Revolution Online Hacks!

Sorry guys, some people are thinking that I am a scammer. That's why I am closing this thread. In the end, I just want to say I was trying to only sell the Mod but idk why I put script things or other things about PROShine. Sorry for the problem, I am only selling the mod.

If you want to buy the mod you can contact me here:
Only FB coz the previous discord acc was my friend's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (12.6 KB, 119 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2018, 03:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I love your work ^^
Old 03/31/2018, 12:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammyboy240 View Post
Hi guys.
I have got a cool PRO bot for Android and PC.
And I'll write scripts as you want.(Works on both Android and PC)
If you need scripts only you have to pay 1$ for each script.(If the script doesn't work I'll fix that and you won't have to pay to fix the script and yes I'll fix only those scripts which were bought from me.)
And ask me for scripts.

And for the Bot you have to pay 20$ and yes with that you can bot 24 hours if you want and yes it is SAFE(not instant ban/auto ban) if you check the logs (can use VPN to change the IP Address and can use a proxy on PC).
After you bought the bot and if it gets updated you only have to pay 5$ for each update.

I have also a cool PRO Hacks like(for only 15$ and for each update 5$):

So payments are like:
First time for the bot is 20$.
Big update after buying the bot is for 5$.
Each script 1$. Both for Android and PC.
For the hack only 15$.

PROFITS:
Almost everything you can do when you are playing the game just in this bot everything that is possible will be automatic. Like farming money if 1st Pokemon is not usable like doesn't have enough PP or fainted then it will go to PokeCenter and will heal the pokemon and will start farming again.

Contact me:
FB:
Discord: I'm Weird Since ∞#4983
Or Here.
If I am not online you can send me a message and I'll reply when I get online.
This bot is for free:
So, you want to make money with other peoples work? Pathetic.
Old 03/31/2018, 13:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal* View Post
This bot is for free:
So, you want to make money with other peoples work? Pathetic.
Haha wait for it then, he also gonna post this link on his video if he uploads a new video.
Old 03/31/2018, 17:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
so i'am confused now, jammyboy is this now your bot or not? if this isnt your bot, you are not allowed to sell it.
Old 03/31/2018, 18:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghauer View Post
so i'am confused now, jammyboy is this now your bot or not? if this isnt your bot, you are not allowed to sell it.
Of course, it is my bot, I am updating it and created it. The video was also mine. It was free before. But nowadays PRO has been obfuscated and I worked really hard to make the Mod that's why I want to make some profit.
Old 03/31/2018, 20:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammyboy240 View Post
Of course, it is my bot, I am updating it and created it. The video was also mine. It was free before. But nowadays PRO has been obfuscated and I worked really hard to make the Mod that's why I want to make some profit.
If you are the creator of this bot, I'm sorry. But these prices? Holy ****. 20$ for the beginning and after each major update again 5$? For every script 1$?

Isn't this bot based on ?
Old 03/31/2018, 21:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal* View Post
If you are the creator of this bot, I'm sorry. But these prices? Holy ****. 20$ for the beginning and after each major update again 5$? For every script 1$?

Isn't this bot based on ?
Nowadays no one is updating PROShine and more bad *** is PRO also got obfuscated so it's now kinda really hard to find out the new packets. Moreover, I am not selling the PC Bot, I am selling only for the Android which was kinda hard to make and I also had to port .Net Library to .NetCore.
Old 03/31/2018, 22:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
please send me proofs this one is yours via pm. if you really the owner of the bot i will reopen your thread and move it to our bm section.

edit 02.04.18: seems so its his work, i will move your thread in our trading section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2018, 13:33   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So this is what i dont understand here... you claim you are NOT selling the PC bot, but you refuse to publish it so people can test it...

You think everyone will just take what you give them and be 100% sure you are NOT giving them a virus...

Also this topic title is misleading!
It should say:

[Sell]ANDROID Pokemon Revolution Online Bot and PC Bot Scripts!

Another false claim is that nobody is working on ProShine bot... ProShine was created by Silv3r... and he wrote this today on discord:

"[10:03 AM] Silv3r: Yeah, I will update proshine as soon as I've got some time available"

For the past few updates Precious was updating it for him, so why should he do double work... but claiming that NOBODY is updating it is a lie!
Old 04/02/2018, 14:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr4z3n View Post
So this is what i dont understand here... you claim you are NOT selling the PC bot, but you refuse to publish it so people can test it...

You think everyone will just take what you give them and be 100% sure you are NOT giving them a virus...

Also this topic title is misleading!
It should say:

[Sell]ANDROID Pokemon Revolution Online Bot and PC Bot Scripts!

Another false claim is that nobody is working on ProShine bot... ProShine was created by Silv3r... and he wrote this today on discord:

"[10:03 AM] Silv3r: Yeah, I will update proshine as soon as I've got some time available"

For the past few updates Precious was updating it for him, so why should he do double work... but claiming that NOBODY is updating it is a lie!
Yeah Silv3r came today now he is updating but hasn't updated it yet and I am Precious any problem?
Old 04/02/2018, 14:33   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yes there is a problem, you clearly did NOT read my whole post, and i refuse to have such thing sold here with so many question marks...

release your pc bot so people can test it and see that it is NOT a virus, change your first post so people can CLEARLY see it is for ANDROID only... or are you such an amateur that you cant even do that...

makes me wonder what kind of product are you selling than
Old 04/02/2018, 15:22   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't blame him guys, I just bought the android BOT it is working perfectly. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 04/02/2018, 18:26   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuhash'sCharizard View Post
Don't blame him guys, I just bought the android BOT it is working perfectly. Thanks for sharing this.
I love the fact that you bought it , since Silv3r is going to release his in a day or two

Anyone with common sense would not buy it

P.S. when it releases, i'll make sure to share it here for FREE!
Old 04/02/2018, 21:31   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr4z3n View Post
I love the fact that you bought it , since Silv3r is going to release his in a day or two

Anyone with common sense would not buy it

P.S. when it releases, i'll make sure to share it here for FREE!
Is Silv3r going to release android PROShine? Silv3r did not release PROShine for android, hmm so my choice was right I wanted to bot on android so my choice was right.
Closed Thread