Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BSM Pokemon Go Account's. Level 25 1.5 USD. Sniping PTC. Rare Pokemon. CHEAP!

Discussion on BSM Pokemon Go Account's. Level 25 1.5 USD. Sniping PTC. Rare Pokemon. CHEAP! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSM Pokemon Go Account's. Level 25 1.5 USD. Sniping PTC. Rare Pokemon. CHEAP!

Hello there and today I’m offering my secure Pokemon Go account selling service. With the current interest in Pokemon Go, I have an unlimited amount of PTC accounts that range in levels, primarily above 25 for sale at incredibly cheap prices. I offer bulk buying as well as singular buying, so whether you’re more hard-core or just play casually, I can accommodate to you.

How does it even work?

Upon the adding of my skype, we’ll negotiate what you’re actually after. Once completed, payment is issued and then you receive your account. It’s literally as simple as that and is completed in the matter of 15 minutes!

What if my account gets banned?

If your account gets banned this is absolutely no problem as with my service you’re given a completely FREE new PTC account of the same level as the one you purchased. You lose absolutely nothing!

Price

Single Account – $1.5 USD
10 Accounts- $1.275 USD Per Account
100 Accounts - $0.9 USD Per Account
Custom Orders – Do you need anything particular? Let me know via PM or Skype and we can sort this out!
Level 28 & 30 Accounts available now for both single and bulk buy. Contact me asap for them!

SELLY LINKS BELOW
*link removed*
*link removed*
*link removed*

Payment

Payment is done via Paypal/Moneybrokers/Skrill or Selly.

If you ever have any issues with accounts purchased from me, please don’t hesitate to give me a message at your earliest convenience to get this sorted ASAP! It’s my pleasure to help.

Contact Details

Or Pm - Skype will provide a faster response!

Thank you for reading - Good luck with your future ventures ahead!

BUMP! Taking more orders!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2016, 06:29   #2

Big bump!
Old 08/30/2016, 14:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought one, great Account for the price.
Only con is that I had to wait a bit because the login details have been sent by the seller personally.
Old 09/04/2016, 23:48   #4

bumping
Old 09/11/2016, 16:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
Bought an account 1 week ago. The account was delievered within 24 hours and works fine.
Contacted the seller for questions and got an awesome service. Big plus!
Old 01/08/2017, 21:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Selling products on external websites with automated delivery systems is not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread