Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pokemon Revolution Online] PROGotcha Bot

Discussion on [Pokemon Revolution Online] PROGotcha Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Pokemon Revolution Online] PROGotcha Bot

Hello!

The only Bot for Pokémon Revolution Online that is fully external, trust worthy and stock full of features to take the bore out of grinding.

Hotkeys:
F5 - Start
F6 - Pause
F7 - Exit (Panic)

Automatically checks Moves for Pokémon Weakness when Fighting (If enabled) to help with Story mode battles.

Features:
Pokémon Detection,
Shiny Check,
Rare Encounter Check,
Auto Capture,
Use False Swipe,
Auto Fighting (Wild),
Auto E.V Training,
Capture List,
Capture needed Pokémon for PokéDex,
Complete PRO Pokémon Database (Move Types/Pokémon Types/Pokémon Weaknesses),
Relogging & Re-Mounting,
Screenshot & Close Preview (Screenshots Preview Window as PokémonName-date-time.PNG)
Alert Sound on Shiny/Rare,
Encounter Log,
Intelligent PP Management,
Tracing,
Thieving,
+ More!

No installation, no fuss. Download, tick some boxes, type what Pokémon you want (if any) and click Start. Obtaining Shiny/Event Pokémon has never been easier.

You can Register for a PROGotcha account for free and be hunting Shiny/Event Pokémon
You can upgrade your Account by opening a Ticket in my or using my . Please do not use ANY identifiable information within the Discord (Use an ALT if possible) and use a password for your Login Information for PROGotcha that has never been used anywhere. This keeps you as safe as possible.

I will not be updating the download here, you can grab it from the or Free Version from
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/25/2021, 04:57   #2

Very nice program, keep up the good work ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2021, 22:40   #3

I've made ALL new accounts register under Level 3 (all features) and made all current accounts upgraded to Level 3 for free too. This will end after the May 4th Event. Feel free to abuse this with VM's and go grab those Event Pokémon (I'm looking at your Easter Larvesta!)

Uploaded some videos to YouTube (on first post) showing some of the features. Albeit poorly done (I had to keep account name/identifiable information out of the video). Had many people claim its a virus/scam because my Discord Server is almost empty; thus the poorly made videos.

Please use an ALT or leave after you find what you're looking for; Staying in the Discord Server is not something you should be doing. I purge all public chat channels and keep things very simple on the Discord.

Good luck hunting fellow users!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 03:47   #4

I have requested for the thread to be renamed but the staff must be busy. May 4th Event has been announced with 30% bonus to higher tier Pokémon in the Easter Event due to server down time. Get yourself a copy and get your event Pokémon/shiny Pokémon for free before it ends.

Updated to Version 1.0.0.4 (see bottom of OP)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2021, 13:20   #5

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Hill View Post
I have requested for the thread to be renamed but the staff must be busy. May 4th Event has been announced with 30% bonus to higher tier Pokémon in the Easter Event due to server down time. Get yourself a copy and get your event Pokémon/shiny Pokémon for free before it ends.

Updated to Version 1.0.0.4 (see bottom of OP)
just changed the title. thanks for your patience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2021, 21:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
just changed the title. thanks for your patience.

Hey Snorlax, thanks for the updated Title, Could you add a "[" to the front of the line? I'm not sure if that is my mistake in the request.

Updating to 1.0.0.7 Tonight, had a influx of users and PRO seem to be upping their anti botting. Mainly sending people to an Anti Bot map to do some test to show you're not botting.

The full free version has now ended but feel free to use the Shiny/Event version free, forever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2021, 20:36   #7

I downloaded progotcha and it said "please chech discord for further information would you like to be invited? And nothing else
Old 05/16/2021, 01:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinivivi View Post
I downloaded progotcha and it said "please chech discord for further information would you like to be invited? And nothing else
The message boxes give error codes, if you are using an out of date Client or are having trouble connecting, it will invite you to the Discord Server to get the update or to get support with your issue. I would advise you to join and make sure you have the latest Client

Updated to version .10, lots of fixes, new command line for new movement so not everyone walks the same way. Give it a try for free before Easter Event ends!
Old 05/31/2021, 12:13   #9

Virustotal says there is malware in it bro?
Old 06/01/2021, 00:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaaaMoin View Post
Virustotal says there is malware in it bro?
I posted the VirusTotal link myself in the first post (OP), most bots do have some form of false flag due to key pressing / networking / compression / encryption ect. There would be little to no incentive to slide some virus/trojan into it. You're free to trust VirusTotal wholly, I'm not here to force anyone to use it
Old 06/11/2021, 13:46   #11

Some big updates and fixes released in the early hours. There have been so many fixes and features this post would be massive, but here's a sneak peak into the command line I previously talked about. There is a small input box where you can further extend your hunting although it's not needed as the default options (check boxes / input boxes) are the generally needed options.

Total commands list:

Quote:
Movement Logic Commands:
Timers
/setleft - Sets Left keypress timer. Example /setleft 650
/setright - Sets Right keypress timer. Example /setright 345
/setup (Example /setup 450, must be Level 3 to use),
/setdown (Example /setdown 343, must be Level 3 to use),
Movement
/updown - Will use only Up/Down Logic (uses defaults until changed via /setup /setdown, must be Level 3 to use),
/leftright - Will only use Left/Right logic (uses defaults until changed via /setleft /setright, must be Level 3 to use).

Other Commands
/usegreatball - Will always use Great Balls (toggle on/off, must be Level 3 to use),
/setrand - Will apply a random value from 1-100 onto /setleft /setright /setup /setdown values,
/checkevolve - Will check for Evolving Pokémon after fight and cancel it (must be Level 2 to use),
/setmanual - Bot starts with no Movement Logic but will run/fight/capture ect. on Encounter,
/setmove [value] - Forces the Bot to skip Move Weakness/Type checks and use set Move (must be Level 2 to use),
/checkpp - Checks all Move PPs (must have Encounter > Fight UI open),
/checkmovepp [value] - Checks PP value for selected Move,
/pp[1-4] [value] - Sets Move PP for selected Move (Example '/pp1 64' would tell the bot Move 1 has 64 PP),
/fstrue - Used ONLY when FS PP is manually set with /pp,
/setserver [value] - Gold or Silver for Auto Relogging (saves in Settings.ini),
/servercheck - Outputs currently set/saved Server,
/autolog - PROGotcha will automatically Login if connection to PROGotcha Server is successful,
/setmaleonly - Will Run from all Female Pokémon,
/setfemaleonly - Will Run from all Male Pokémon,
/setraremanual - Will stop the bot on Rare/Shiny Encounters.
Old 06/16/2021, 05:33   #12

Got anymore events to try out all the level 3 features? (Dont ask, dont get right haha).
Old 06/17/2021, 22:58   #13

No currently and no plans in the near future. Keep an eye in the Discord Server with an alt for any announcements
Old 07/27/2021, 14:37   #14

Could this be used well to farm $$$?
Old 07/27/2021, 19:09   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkSquadInc View Post
Could this be used well to farm $$$?
It all depends on where you hunt, I've personally ran the "Level Bot" on most of my accounts in the Victory Road cave and found the income worth the time. You might be best off either finding a location and grinding it for an hour and get an average income or asking in my discord server locations/experiences on making money.

D

Tags
pokemon revolution, pokemon revolution online, pro, pro bot, pro cheat