Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pokemon Revolution Online] PROGotcha Bot

Discussion on [Pokemon Revolution Online] PROGotcha Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old 03/30/2022, 16:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
works in win 11?
Old 03/30/2022, 17:38   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaphigher View Post
works in win 11?
I haven't actually tested it in Win11 and no current users have said any issues if they are using Win11. My assumption would be it would work with no issues.
Old 05/16/2022, 18:18   #48

I cant seem to get it to work, it keeps showing wrong resolution or minimizied while i have fixed both with the registry and i dont have it minimized
Old 09/07/2022, 20:23   #49

Hello, does anyone know if in pokemon revolution the ban method is by HWID?

Tags
pokemon revolution, pokemon revolution online, pro, pro bot, pro cheat