Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot

Discussion on Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old 05/22/2018, 18:06   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post
Yes, fishing will be there too in the near future
Thank you sir ! Please let me donate ! ! ! This bot is truly amazing. Cannot wait for fishing !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2018, 20:00   #107

Iīm in the same spot as kurado94. When I encounter a pokemon only the first click is on the pkmn button. After that the next ones switch to Battle, attack 1. So when I encounter a pokemon it helps to drag the mouse to the side so the first click isnīt on the pkmn button. i think it would work perfect if the first click wasnīt there.
Old 05/22/2018, 20:29   #108

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uelibert View Post
Iīm in the same spot as kurado94. When I encounter a pokemon only the first click is on the pkmn button. After that the next ones switch to Battle, attack 1. So when I encounter a pokemon it helps to drag the mouse to the side so the first click isnīt on the pkmn button. i think it would work perfect if the first click wasnīt there.
Something might be wrong. My mouse auto moves to center, then clicks moves and then first move. Hunting and Mining work perfectly.

Thanks again !
Old 05/22/2018, 21:19   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uelibert View Post
This issue is usually caused by a bug in older java versions on screens with a big resolution.

To fix this issue you need to update to Java 9.
Also same as kurado94 be sure that the bot is run with the correct Version. (If you have multiple java version installed).
To check which Version you use open a terminal (command line) and type java -version
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2018, 22:16   #110

[QUOTE=PPOBot;36907472]This issue is usually caused by a bug in older java versions on screens with a big resolution.

Not all heroes wear capes. I tried for days to install every java version i could find but in the end it was just the resolution. Great Bot and awesome support. Thank you very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2018, 03:09   #111

FYI - For those who do not know, the servers are down right now for maintenance !!! @, is this going to affect the bot?
Old 05/23/2018, 13:15   #112

Love it, but it's not working all good

I love the bot and i think it's awesome, but i have a problem with it. I'm gonna use it to farm exp and money, but when in battles it always clicks the "Pokemon" button and not the "Battle" one, that makes it stuck in every single battle. I tried your hints to fix it on the help page, but nothing worked, tried re-installing my java several times and i'm using the version you recommend.
Old 05/23/2018, 15:02   #113

Not fighting on Mac

Hey Ppl,

First of all, I'm using a MAC.

I have the following problem. I'm encountering a Pokemon but afterwards nothing will happen. The cursor is in the center of pokemon planet, but it wont move. The Bot is stuck.

Does any MAC user has had the same problem and can help me solve it?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

(I've send the debug log to the developer.)
Old 05/23/2018, 15:51   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beshlax View Post
I love the bot and i think it's awesome, but i have a problem with it. I'm gonna use it to farm exp and money, but when in battles it always clicks the "Pokemon" button and not the "Battle" one, that makes it stuck in every single battle. I tried your hints to fix it on the help page, but nothing worked, tried re-installing my java several times and i'm using the version you recommend.
Hey, so this is usually caused by a bug in older Java versions on displays with high resolution.
You should install Java 9 and make sure that the Bot is run with Java 9. (open a terminal and type java -version to see which version is used to run the Bot).
Also if you have a display scaling active you should remove that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2018, 12:24   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post
Hey, so this is usually caused by a bug in older Java versions on displays with high resolution.
You should install Java 9 and make sure that the Bot is run with Java 9. (open a terminal and type java -version to see which version is used to run the Bot).
Also if you have a display scaling active you should remove that.
I've tried finding a download for Java 9, but when i search for Java 9 and go to Oracle to download it all i get sent to is a download for Java 10.0.1.
I have not checked if i have a display scaling active, so will check that and update this post when i do.

- My pc had scaling on 125%, i turned this down to 100% an tried again, now it works pperfectly fine, thanks!

Another problem i get is when i'm putting the red overlay over my gamescreen. I take my time to make it as perfect over my game screen as possible, making sure there's no pixels outside the red square, and then when i press "-" i get the notification that it's not well enough placed.

- Managed to solve this myself, turned out it was my fault :P i went to the general settings and adjusted the colors, after i tried again it worked all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameonline View Post
Hey Ppl,

First of all, I'm using a MAC.

I have the following problem. I'm encountering a Pokemon but afterwards nothing will happen. The cursor is in the center of pokemon planet, but it wont move. The Bot is stuck.

Does any MAC user has had the same problem and can help me solve it?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

(I've send the debug log to the developer.)
Hey, this might be a stupid question from my side, but have you been in the settings and set what you want the bot to do when in battle and such? There's no stock settings so you gotta set what you want the bot to do for each rarity of pokemon you can meet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 22:06   #116

Just saw a red update "button" on the bot, nice addition hehe! Also thanks for the update <3
Old 05/25/2018, 00:18   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beshlax View Post
Hey, this might be a stupid question from my side, but have you been in the settings and set what you want the bot to do when in battle and such? There's no stock settings so you gotta set what you want the bot to do for each rarity of pokemon you can meet.

Thanks but I already fixed it. The problem was the bu-color for Mac. The admin send me a new code and it worked properly afterwards.

I can't say it often enough, big thanks for developing this bot. :-)
Old 05/25/2018, 06:22   #118

Amazing, simply amazing. Cannot believe how flawless it all works. Seriously, kudos man. You are a student, let me buy you a cup of coffee or something !!!

Old 05/25/2018, 12:14   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4tu4llam View Post
hunt work perfectly fine with no mistake or anything like that but the fishing wont hook i got the poke but it wont auto space
Do you use mac?
Because there is a little bug on mac at the moment which i will fix very soon.
Old 05/25/2018, 15:47   #120

how does fishing works? i cant find one magikarp from fishing it didn't even use space when the hook is in the orange and green color

Tags
bot, pokemonplanet