Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG Spoofing

Discussion on PUBG Spoofing within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 98
Question PUBG Spoofing

sup.

im facing some 24 hour bans and wanna get a good spoofer preferably one where i don't need to format my pc. I checked some other threads about this in which it says that it's enough to create a new user and change pc name.

i wanna keep cheating so a perm is not a option since i alrdy have one. (too lazy to reinstall after every ban)

any recommendations?
Old 05/22/2024, 15:42   #2

elite*gold: 41
i have a spoofer that works perfect for pubg, click this link to find my website and discord direct link, since epvp doesn't allow us to post directly on peoples threads...
Old 05/22/2024, 17:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colours6277 View Post
sup.

im facing some 24 hour bans and wanna get a good spoofer preferably one where i don't need to format my pc. I checked some other threads about this in which it says that it's enough to create a new user and change pc name.

i wanna keep cheating so a perm is not a option since i alrdy have one. (too lazy to reinstall after every ban)

any recommendations?
I personally would recommend Froobs Services as I know it works and I can't comment on others that I have not used.

Also works for pretty much any game with EAC/BE and even supports Vanguard.

(I'm just a user btw so take what I say as you please)
Thanks
2 Users