Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a mod pak that can modify the spray according to my taste

Discussion on looking for a mod pak that can modify the spray according to my taste within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a mod pak that can modify the spray according to my taste

Is there any mod that I can change in relation to whether I want 70% recoil or 60% or if I have no equipment on the weapon I can leave it with more recoil to make it look legit
Old 04/11/2024, 20:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnocete View Post
Is there any mod that I can change in relation to whether I want 70% recoil or 60% or if I have no equipment on the weapon I can leave it with more recoil to make it look legit
if yes it will be paid
well it's not 2020 anymore where you can just edit some files
then the grass dissapear
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2024, 08:17   #3

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Hypex.to - best mod that exists since 2019 and has been updated theough the years while also being UD since 2 years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2024, 03:28   #4

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
you will need to find a reliable provider and purchase a cheat since you cant achieve anything like this with file modification anymore
Old 04/17/2024, 21:10   #5

Jarvis is for you.