Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a question: If your account is blocked, where would you go to get another usa

Discussion on I have a question: If your account is blocked, where would you go to get another usa within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post I have a question: If your account is blocked, where would you go to get another usa

I have a question: If your account is blocked, where would you go to get another usable account? Would you buy one or register again?
Old 03/16/2024, 07:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't know, but I haven't been banned from using DMA yet
Old 04/01/2024, 12:08   #3

elite*gold: 1232
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXC7829 View Post
I have a question: If your account is blocked, where would you go to get another usable account? Would you buy one or register again?
Usually if you get banned it's recommended to clean traces, use a spoofer and buy a new account. When buying an account I would say get one with activity and hours on it. This is because you are less likely to get banned by soft checks within the game.

If you are looking for a cheat that is undetected after you buy your account our PUBG cheat is amazing - It also comes with a built in spoofer to save you some money.