Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for mobile authentification

Discussion on looking for mobile authentification within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for mobile authentification

im looking for a mobile authentication service for pubg pc so that i can play ranked, does anyone provide that?
Old 03/02/2024, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Diablo 3 Authentification key Standard Edition EU for Telemachus elyos 55 char
06/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB a good geared char with abyss items sin/ranger/sorc/sm on sv Telemachus Elyos. i can trade the Authentification key original Standard Edition EU for Diablo 3 and some money for any of those char. plz no scammer,we make the trade with video cam on monitor desktop. from my side cd key for diablo 3 and some money from paypal to pay...and you your account with user account,pass,ingame pin,accepted email/pass changed. my skype id: BeleaX add me for more talk. ty ^^
WTS Authentification key Standard Edition Diablo 3
06/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
as title say. WTS Authentification key Standard Edition Diablo 3 . is original key,not used.no scammers. we make the trade with video cam on monitor desktop to see all the tranzaction. 100% valid key. ony paypal accepted.pm for offer skype id : BeleaX
[Help] Authentification System VB.NET
07/12/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Anyone know a way to authenticate a login to elitepvpers.com and send it back to my program saying that it was a successful login which unlocks the program. Also if the login failed to let the person try again. I want to add this feature to limit this program to an elitepvpers.com exclusive even though it's not a great release haha. Just something that might help. No bots or hacks. I know how to make a login feature, but I don't know how to make it tell me if it was successful or not. ...
Failed to Authentification Server Error Code 7942
10/14/2009 - S4 League - 27 Replies
Hallo ich will mich Einloggen und immer wen ich das versuche steht das da "Failed to Authentification Server Error Code 7942" was heist das denn? ich habe davor 1hit Kill gemacht und dann mittem im Spiel ist Game Server gekommen habe ich jetzt IP Bann oder was ist das? und kann man dass umgehen? Kann mich auf meinen andern Accounts auch nicht Anmelden...