Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IZI pubg

Discussion on IZI pubg within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IZI pubg

hello i need feedback on Pubg IZI hack anyone used can comment?

how aimbot works etc.
Old 02/02/2023, 17:54   #2

Last detected on January 18, 2023
Old 02/02/2023, 19:28   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,720

There are some ratings.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2023, 23:36   #4

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szymoon View Post
hello i need feedback on Pubg IZI hack anyone used can comment?

how aimbot works etc.
Hello Szymoon,

The first reply to your thread is correct - after being undetected since 2020 we did have a detection on January 18, 2023. We have since resolved this detection within 48 hours, and went through a testing phase which we have now determined it’s safe and plan on going undetected for years to come, again.

To answer your question, the cheat is internal and stream-proof so there’s basically no downsides to it. We also have a fully customizable aimbot which you can either make hit every single shot you want, or make it miss a few shots intentionally to make it look legit. There’s so much customization such as multiple aimbot keys you can press to target different bones, or a key specifically for bonescan.

There’s a lot of features so I won’t list them all, but giving it a try wouldn’t hurt!

Regards,
Val
Old 02/08/2023, 22:50   #5

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello Szymoon,

The first reply to your thread is correct - after being undetected since 2020 we did have a detection on January 18, 2023. We have since resolved this detection within 48 hours, and went through a testing phase which we have now determined it’s safe and plan on going undetected for years to come, again.

To answer your question, the cheat is internal and stream-proof so there’s basically no downsides to it. We also have a fully customizable aimbot which you can either make hit every single shot you want, or make it miss a few shots intentionally to make it look legit. There’s so much customization such as multiple aimbot keys you can press to target different bones, or a key specifically for bonescan.

There’s a lot of features so I won’t list them all, but giving it a try wouldn’t hurt!

Regards,
Val
do you need resellers?
Old 02/09/2023, 04:21   #6

Quote:
Hello Szymoon,

Regards,
Val
I am looking for esp only cheat, what do you charge for this? Also will it work on an up to date win 11 install?
Old 02/09/2023, 04:26   #7

elite*gold: 31
Hey bud we got a ESP only that you would like , checkout our discord
Old 02/09/2023, 10:14   #8

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkydinky View Post
I am looking for esp only cheat, what do you charge for this? Also will it work on an up to date win 11 install?
Hello linkydinky,

We do offer an ESP only version as well, we have a few different options with different prices so please do check out for more information on that - you can also feel free to make a ticket and/or message me with any further questions that I'd be glad to answer!

Regards,
Val
Old 02/09/2023, 11:37   #9

Quote:
Hello linkydinky,

We do offer an ESP only version as well, we have a few different options with different prices so please do check out for more information on that - you can also feel free to make a ticket and/or message me with any further questions that I'd be glad to answer!

Regards,
Val
Thanks for the response unfortunately those prices are much higher than I anticipated, over 100 a month for esp is out of my price range.
Old 02/09/2023, 18:27   #10

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkydinky View Post
Thanks for the response unfortunately those prices are much higher than I anticipated, over 100 a month for esp is out of my price range.
Our monthly key goes for $27. We also have Day keys at $4