Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do you really have to re-install windows to bypass HWID ban?

Discussion on Do you really have to re-install windows to bypass HWID ban? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do you really have to re-install windows to bypass HWID ban?

I followed this really thorough guide and I did a lot of stuff: Uninstalled PUBG and Steam, cleared all traces of it from the appropriate folders and the registry, changed my drive's serial number, changed the HWIDs of every other piece of hardware, edited more registry keys, changed MAC address, made a new Windows user, and used a VPN to get a new IP.

It still detected me somehow and banned me just minutes after starting the game (was in Training match with bots, no cheats on).

If we re-install windows, do we have to use a different Windows activation key? What information does PUBG look for when it comes to your operating system, exactly?

What I don't get is how there's people who say that doing all of what I did worked for them, and some even only had to change the name of their GPU or SSD in the registry and supposedly made it work. Why isn't working for me?

I just wanna know what re-installing Windows does that spoofing your hardware serials doesn't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2022, 03:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPanda View Post
Hwid spoofer and windows reinstall. Or my cheat with a spoofer.

Windows stores registry files and other hidden data, Anti-Cheat makes marks in them. It will be difficult to get rid of the ban yourself. it needs external software.

Contact me i can help.
(click)

(click)
But I did spoof my HWIDs. That's what I'm saying. And I also did change a couple of registry keys pertaining to Windows. I followed this guide:
Old 08/12/2022, 18:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPanda View Post
Developers are constantly improving ban methods. Therefore, I do not think that these guides have a place to be. Only what I described above will help.
But what you recommended is exactly what I did. I spoofed my HWIDs. Only manually, but it's the same thing. What would an automatic HWID spoofer do differently?

I suppose re-installing Windows would seal the deal, though?

If someone who recently bypassed a PUBG hardware ban could shed some light on this and tell me the exact steps they took, then that would also help a lot.

Thank you.
Old 08/12/2022, 18:51   #4

elite*gold: 1623
The Black Market: 145/0/0
you should reinstall windows for games like valorant or cod
Old 08/12/2022, 19:20   #5

Wouldn't a better alternative to all this be blocking BattleEye instead? Because if BattleEye can't access system information, then it won't know my device has been banned and therefore won't issue any bans. Is this even possible?
Old 08/13/2022, 17:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzorsaurus View Post
Wouldn't a better alternative to all this be blocking BattleEye instead? Because if BattleEye can't access system information, then it won't know my device has been banned and therefore won't issue any bans. Is this even possible?
BE runs kernel level. So it got access to everything.

Kernel mode, also known as system mode, is one of the central processing unit (CPU) operating modes. While processes run in kernel mode, they have unrestricted access to the hardware.
Old 10/15/2022, 05:58   #7

Yes, because many games like apex legends and EFT leave trace files
Old 10/31/2022, 10:29   #8

Quote:
I followed this really thorough guide and I did a lot of stuff: Uninstalled PUBG and Steam, cleared all traces of it from the appropriate folders and the registry, changed my drive's serial number, changed the HWIDs of every other piece of hardware, edited more registry keys, changed MAC address, made a new Windows user, and used a VPN to get a new IP.

It still detected me somehow and banned me just minutes after starting the game (was in Training match with bots, no cheats on).

If we re-install windows, do we have to use a different Windows activation key? What information does PUBG look for when it comes to your operating system, exactly?

What I don't get is how there's people who say that doing all of what I did worked for them, and some even only had to change the name of their GPU or SSD in the registry and supposedly made it work. Why isn't working for me?

I just wanna know what re-installing Windows does that spoofing your hardware serials doesn't.
You only changed volumeID and not the actual drive's serial number, the same goes for the mac address, changing it from usermode isn't gonna do anything, the tutorial that u followed is completely useless basically, my advice is to get an actual spoofer.
Old 11/26/2022, 12:32   #9

Reformatting windows seems to be the only thing required
Old 11/27/2022, 23:34   #10

elite*gold: 74
Quote:

im not sure about the first paragraph about how u said u changed all ur hwid stuff, if u did that correct it wouldnt of banned you so something must of messed up, but if u use my hwid spoofer itll fix that problem easy
well u can just buy a hwid spoofer one of the option to bypass it, if interested add me on discord Cheesy#2241
Old 12/03/2022, 04:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesydip View Post
im not sure about the first paragraph about how u said u changed all ur hwid stuff, if u did that correct it wouldnt of banned you so something must of messed up, but if u use my hwid spoofer itll fix that problem easy
well u can just buy a hwid spoofer one of the option to bypass it, if interested add me on discord Cheesy#2241

does your hwid spoofer reinstall windows? does it need it?
Old 12/05/2022, 19:05   #12

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by queen1939 View Post
does your hwid spoofer reinstall windows? does it need it?
no doesnt require it
Old 12/09/2022, 07:23   #13

Re-installing windows helps because then there is no risk of registry keys that you forgot, or something you dont know of.

But you need to re-install windows AND use a hwid changer + TMAC for changing mac address.

Thats what works for me.