Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Settings for HYPEX PUBG SCRIPT

Discussion on Settings for HYPEX PUBG SCRIPT within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Settings for HYPEX PUBG SCRIPT

Hello,

does someone own here the HYPEX PUBG SCRIPT?

I have an Intelli Mouse Optical 1.1A (400dpi) and its not really working for me.
I have problems to adjust it right. The Support and the Admin are not really helping me /responding.

Can you help me?
Old 04/24/2022, 18:02   #2

?
Old 05/20/2022, 16:25   #3

Hello bro. Why dont use the disscord channel for Hypex ? to solve this i mean
Old 05/21/2022, 03:42   #4

i refunded hypex because it didnt work for me. i went to proofcore. way more better service and support. hypex didnt refund me for month and only problems. hypex is not proofcore!
Old 05/21/2022, 08:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by braternie View Post
i refunded hypex because it didnt work for me. i went to proofcore. way more better service and support. hypex didnt refund me for month and only problems. hypex is not proofcore!
Xenos on Proofcore and Xenos on Hypex are the same guy. Maybe not same dev, but stil same Xenos!
Old 05/21/2022, 22:45   #6

i know. doesnt make it better. finally he refunded me but it took ages and much headaches.
Old 05/31/2022, 09:38   #7

Dude you can't use the settings of other people here, they are playing on a completely different system. Even if they use the same tool. You literally move a button to adjust the strength of the script, idk what to tell you.