Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

System Recommendation For PUBG

Discussion on System Recommendation For PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Exclamation System Recommendation For PUBG

What kind of system do I have to have in order to play PUBG?
Old 10/14/2019, 00:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
ive seen ppl play even bellow recommended settings. but pubg can sometimes run even on high end like mine. i9 2780ti 32gb ram and i still get frame drops sometimes
Old 10/14/2019, 00:26   #3

elite*gold: 581
The Black Market: 646/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,273
You can test your pc here and at the result you will see the minimum recommendation:
Old 10/22/2019, 23:30   #4

elite*gold: 4202
The Black Market: 696/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafacan66 View Post
What kind of system do I have to have in order to play PUBG?
If you system is kinda old, check this:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[recommendation] Playclaw
12/21/2010 - Archlord - 29 Replies
PlayClaw is a very useful tool for almost every game player and a "must-have" tool for hardcore gamers. For showing off slick new tricks or proving you really can take down The Boss with one shot, nothing shows it better than video. Until PlayClaw nothing worked too good with modern games, because cutting edge games try to hog every ounce of your PC's power, leaving little available to other applications. This results in choppy video, distorted still shots or massive bitmap files. Use...
Server recommendation?
12/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
-edit- I'm already playing at fire now, thanks for your replies. No need for further answers.:rtfm: lol -end edit- I'm about to start playing co again :mad: lol and I'd like someone to recommend me a server, I dun wanna play at water, I went there and its completely full of ninjas and there are still some bugs. I don't wanna join a server full of 2 rb (if there is one like that beside water) so, please your recommendation :confused:
server recommendation?
09/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm an old player of CO and was a member of epvp as well but quited long ago. Now I wanna start playing again and I'm looking for a nice server, what I'm looking for is a server with not too many high level players. Thanks in advance.
Need recommendation for a good Gunz Priv server
05/06/2008 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Could someone recommend me a good Gunz private server? One that isn't polluted with hackers everywhere? Oh and hopefully its not one of those greedy private servers that let you pay to play, be admin, get uber, etc. Cuz I was thinking.. I want a lot of premiums on Gunz. Honestly though, its cheaper to host your own version of Gunz than to buy all those premiums.