I try xradar.com i play 5 usd for one hour and this **** dotn work for me, 0 help from mods and admins, so basicly they scam me but we.
damncheaters.com this one is to complicate, join discoard, find resller, buy bitcoin...i mean **** off, i want to pay with one click ,dont want bother all day with resllers and bitcoins...
So anyone can recommeded me pubg radar?? Tnx and sorry for bad english.
You go for DC mate, somehow I trust them more than the guys who ask $5 for a one-hour trial. Why'd you ask that much only to try your service? Means they're afraid of people not buying it after trying, so they over-charge trial.
I will buy radar from DC for sure once I get some money.
Personally I was one of the first customer of the DC radar when they relased some months ago, and it always worked. I changed from Alpha radar because it was friendlier and the radar had continuosly update. At last we discover the truth about Alpha and his radar and after some months with no radar, I have decided some days ago to come back to the DC family. The prices are high but the service is completly changed. There is erverything someone that could reply at your problems on the discord, staff is kindly and radar is full of improvment and is always updated.
As you could see from my experience you could buy DC radar without any doubt, it's high quality service trust me.
well the thing with damcheater radar was that the free radar from vmradar.net or "gaydar" were simply better (faster, less desync, more detail and open source)
but I mean since having a radar isn't interesting for most people (I guess) it's now that there is only that one provider for it. So yes it damncheaters is the very best radar out there, cause their is nothing else lol
Personally I was one of the first customer of the DC radar when they relased some months ago, and it always worked. I changed from Alpha radar because it was friendlier and the radar had continuosly update. At last we discover the truth about Alpha and his radar and after some months with no radar, I have decided some days ago to come back to the DC family. The prices are high but the service is completly changed. There is erverything someone that could reply at your problems on the discord, staff is kindly and radar is full of improvment and is always updated.
As you could see from my experience you could buy DC radar without any doubt, it's high quality service trust me.
High quality ?
It works, but it's not working well.
still a lot of bugs and a lot of very easy features from free radar back in the days are still missing.
It seems the radar is not really maintained.
The dev will only work on it if it's completely broken, and fix it just enough to be usable.
Yeah the free radars had a lot of functions, but have you tried the last version of DC? There are every single functions, and I had a different radar so I don't talk about DC just because I am a customer. Atm there isn't any radar for encryption. Sometimes staff could be trash, but imagine thousand of people asking how to set a thing that is explained in a section and you are just tired to read it and understand.
if you want really low risk of being banned and not looking like a cheater then yea DC is worth it.. I had it for a month but decided it didnt help me enough for the cost.. im canadian so me paying 50+ EU is 70-80 dollars for me. and I can get a month cheat with esp that works perfectly for a little more..
[WORKING] PUBG RADAR HACK AND PUBG SKIN CHANGER[NEW] 08/09/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 4 Replies Hello Guys, I found a new PUBG radar and PUBG skin changer(NEW!). If you want a my cheat send me message. My Discord: MehmetCeyhan#5351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44wk_rDIDY This is proof. The video was recorded at 7.04.2018 (left bottom). Still working