Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vouching for three sites

Discussion on Vouching for three sites within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vouching for three sites

Hello guys, I know I don't post very much (at all) around here but I've been a member for a long time. Also english is not my primary language and I apologize for all the errors I make.
I see that there are a lot of scammers selling hacks and some of you are even scared of buying anything at all.
I hate paying for something and then not getting it so I just wanted to post my experience with 3 sites I trusted and they did not dissapoint me.

I personally used DC radar for a couple of months and I vouch for it. It is constantly updated, bugs are (almost always) fixed in shortest time possible and the staff on discord is usually happy to answer all the questions. Even some regular members like me answer if we can. I'll be honest and say that mostly the problem raises when setting up the radar, people usually get all kind of errors and it is the main downside of the radar. I personally had no problem at all setting it up on a 2nd laptop which is connected to internet via wifi and my gaming laptop is connected to that laptop over LAN cable and shares its wifi connection.
Prices are probably too high for some of you, but considering it really helps and works as itended they are reasonable (around 55$ for a month).
I advise you, if you plan on buying/extending your subscprition to always wait after the big patches because it usually means radar will be down and in most cases your sub wont be compesated for downtime.
Also, another downside are the limited payment options (usually there is only bitcoin available).
Radar is safe to use and is really very hard to detect if used with 2 PCs/laptops.

Another provider I can vouch for is Slatehub. Slate is a reseller of some great hacks, including DC radar, and he does it with good pricing and customer service. He is always available on discord, updates statuses of the hacks he provides regulary and answers all the questions. I have bought 1-day subs of the hacks he provides few times and I had no problems running them and getting what I paid for.
Of course hacks sometimes get offline and you have to w8 till coders update them, but in most cases that lost time is returned to your subscription (Haven't tried all the hacks so I can't say it is the case for all of them). Website:

And finally third provider I tried out is pubg-premium. They are also resellers, pretty unknown I'd say and they don't have much customers by the look of their discord channel and web. But I have only positive words for people (or possibly one guy) involved in reselling hacks there. They have a great choice of (mostly) chinese hacks which are usually around 10 bucks for a day of fun.
I had a problem when I bought their hack first time because it was being updated and I payed for it already, but the seller answered me via discord the same day and politely offered me another, more expensive hack in compesation.
The only downside I found about this reseller is that cheat status said "online" when it was actually being updated, and only when I bought it and reported that it's not working the status was changed to "updating". But as I said, reseller compesated me the same day without any fuss and was really helpful.
(I sometimes have problems connecting to their website and it usually takes few tries before it opens)

Disclaimer: I myself was never banned due to hack usage in PUBG, but please have in mind that detection is something resellers have no control over, they are not coders and their responsibilty is not to keep you safe from bans. I always play safe, not being obvious and I think there is very little chance of someone reporting me, but when the game updates and the hack gets detected I don't expect resellers or coders to bang on my doors to tell me not to run the cheat. If you can't take the risk of being banned then don't hack at all.

Cheers and sorry for this long post but I hope it helps someone out in their search of hacks.
Old 06/30/2018, 02:03   #2

this is just too much text

is there a short version?
Old 06/30/2018, 02:18   #3

Yeah, sorry for the long version but I thought better to write everything I deem important considering I'm vouching for something.

So these are the providers I tried and vouch for, in short version:
1)DC radar - 99% online time, down only after big patches, very active community and hard to detect. Cons: payment options (only bitcoin mostly), downtime not always compesated, some people find it hard to setup

2)Slatehub - great customer service from Slate himself via Discord, hack statuses always updated, when hack goes offline your subscription is frozen (atleast for hacks I used), if the hack is being updated or not working Slate stops selling it

3)Pubg-premium - they seem new, website sometimes doesn't load for me, discord has small number of people, it looks like it's run by one person, but I can vouch because the hacks are updated, there is quite a few to chose from, they are cheap and reseller is also very customer friendly and resolves all isues via discord

Hope it helps to people who don't like to read

Also, websites in the long version.
Old 06/30/2018, 02:44   #4

thank you
Old 07/04/2018, 17:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theFUSIOON View Post
Yeah, sorry for the long version but I thought better to write everything I deem important considering I'm vouching for something.

So these are the providers I tried and vouch for, in short version:
1)DC radar - 99% online time, down only after big patches, very active community and hard to detect. Cons: payment options (only bitcoin mostly), downtime not always compesated, some people find it hard to setup

2)Slatehub - great customer service from Slate himself via Discord, hack statuses always updated, when hack goes offline your subscription is frozen (atleast for hacks I used), if the hack is being updated or not working Slate stops selling it

3)Pubg-premium - they seem new, website sometimes doesn't load for me, discord has small number of people, it looks like it's run by one person, but I can vouch because the hacks are updated, there is quite a few to chose from, they are cheap and reseller is also very customer friendly and resolves all isues via discord

Hope it helps to people who don't like to read

Also, websites in the long version.
afaik slate resell dc so my question is if dc is down for update does slate extend my sub timer?