Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xbox One Radar someone?

Discussion on Xbox One Radar someone? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xbox One Radar someone?

Hello

Can someone recreate Vmradar or another radar for xbox one? So just the basic encryption which first worked on pc too. I can not find & and will PAY.

Thanks!
Old 06/13/2018, 18:01   #2

Check out NitroSpy We offer a 1-day free trial so you can check it out before you ever purchase.

Here's our thread:
Old 06/13/2018, 22:15   #3

@ my vmradar stopped working when their google service site went down today that verified the login..... ive been trying to find a way to spoof the **** .net hacking blah blah. nothing so far. i also have all the old radars saved in source code from the git hubs and the first cracks at getting the encryption token.... my 20 bucks 1 month lasted 3 months so i guess it was worth it. @ i dont have a 64bit system or id hop right on board. thats my limiting factor.
Old 06/13/2018, 23:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumppump View Post
@ my vmradar stopped working when their google service site went down today that verified the login..... ive been trying to find a way to spoof the **** .net hacking blah blah. nothing so far. i also have all the old radars saved in source code from the git hubs and the first cracks at getting the encryption token.... my 20 bucks 1 month lasted 3 months so i guess it was worth it. @ i dont have a 64bit system or id hop right on board. thats my limiting factor.

Let me know if you get anywhere with it and I would if you did monthly.
Old 06/13/2018, 23:11   #5

Wouldn't even charge ya my man I don't need money I have a job
Old 06/14/2018, 13:23   #6

Quote:
Wouldn't even charge ya my man I don't need money I have a job
I have found a working Radar for PC on Pubg that worked after first encryption. I just need to figure out how to get it from pc to xbox now as I keep getting : Lost the first acror creation bunch... Just create as we need it..
Old 06/14/2018, 17:34   #7

Quote:
@ my vmradar stopped working when their google service site went down today that verified the login..... ive been trying to find a way to spoof the **** .net hacking blah blah. nothing so far. i also have all the old radars saved in source code from the git hubs and the first cracks at getting the encryption token.... my 20 bucks 1 month lasted 3 months so i guess it was worth it. @ i dont have a 64bit s ystem or id hop right on board. thats my limiting factor.
After seeing the site was down a bit ago, my vm radar was also still working great. I went to sign on yeasterday and was getting a "firewall may be blocking" followed by a list of errors. Im glad you know why the radar wont work as I was also trying to get it to run on my computer again.