Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important]A Guide for All seller block fans in your Channel[Must read]

Discussion on [Important]A Guide for All seller block fans in your Channel[Must read] within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
[Important]A Guide for All seller block fans in your Channel[Must read]

So Recently my users keep reporting to me there are some other channel's fans in my channel spamming others Discord channel invite.So heres a guide to protect your users safely in your channel without any bother.

For my example here to you:
One wired thing is that channel owner. I don't remember his name something like
Raffybest99v99.
His "fans" keeps joining my channel and PM every users to his "information" channel
Here's two of my users report:

And this is what i found out:

After that i go and talk to the owner and this is his respond and forum reply after my warning to other seller:

So he seems like don't want to follow up this problem,(yeah he got so many "fans" so i decided to make a guide to help other users how to stop the "fans" spamming pm to your users. It's also suggested by that channel owner i talked before
So Protection 1 , your channel verification level select as "Must have a verified phone on their Discord account.

Protection 2:
Warning your users turn off the allow direct message from server members in privacy settings

And yeah that's not a 100% protection for blocking "Fans" ,but with these steps at least you can help most of users ignore the necessary messages.Cheers!

For pak file
23/5/2018 Updated 90% no recoil pak file only
Back up link

virustotal:
Attached Files
File Type: rar 90% no recoil.rar (26.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 05/23/2018, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Great Post
Old 05/23/2018, 20:44   #3

very awesome post ... and raffy is scammer and all we know that now 100% scam
Old 05/23/2018, 21:02   #4

I hate raffy's spies please die

See this guy says that the password is for free pak and when mrduke asked raffy about this he said its paid pure scam ****
Old 05/23/2018, 21:04   #5

edit
Old 05/23/2018, 21:47   #6

That guy wrote so much words and none of them is replyingg the main point. Now whos standing behind those point lmao
And first i never mention the fans from who i already saying i dont remember that. This just a guide for those seller protect their users. Its so funny that using google translate to report a case to police. I will make sure keeping update the police feedback to the owner so he wont dissapoint about that. My english is so bad but when i heard someone saying if you want to do or create something . make sure you do not sell the things of others. Oh come on everyones here all know who stealing the public bypass and sell it for 25$euro lol How come some one can saying that if he 100% stealing from others but failed?Im sure he know what im talking about lol
What a trash. shame on that. hmmmm
Send more email may help you with that tho.
Next time use format english is enough. Coz they can put it in google translate and read it lmao.
Save your time and make some more FANS to others. shameless lol

Edit:
I suggest before he send next email. Try to exchange the langurage and see what hes typing. LOL thats funny if i got a report for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado195 View Post
very awesome post ... and raffy is scammer and all we know that now 100% scam
Nah we dont know that guy thats just a special case in my channel.
But its good for protect our users tho
Old 05/23/2018, 22:19   #7

edit
Old 05/23/2018, 22:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffybest94 View Post
quiet, it was written in three languages, and you did not answer anyway to the other 2 questions you only answered the last, is in fact that you have violated the rules of elitepvpers and especially this discussion should not be there,
why do you keep opening threads? could you simply update your no? but instead better to create new ones to get more notoriety

I repeat, you're just a new user who stole the account, if you really want to sell your own personal account and sell it in the appropriate section, this section is only for free releases
Tell me which chect am i selling right now in this forum. show me. and. the account was a fd who named Ethan gift it to me and i can totally showing you his permision if you need lol. Not like you our Ethan wont lie.
And the guy still ignoring spys lol and judging others. i wont use the same point but why people keep open fans?why they need to get users from other ones channel?who wants notice now ?
Sounds similar yeah?

Edit :
this only a expample guide for sellers protect their users.
If someone really sad about this guide im sorry i tried my best to write a guied for others

Guess i have to sleep guys. GG GN
Old 05/23/2018, 22:39   #9

edit
Old 05/24/2018, 04:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffybest94 View Post
edit
Thief never accepts their crime. But once beaten in jail then he accepts what he have done nothing is edited if anyone thinks its still edited i dont think he is mentaly normal. He shoulf get check up ASAP
Old 05/24/2018, 05:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockparassingh View Post
Thief never accepts their crime. But once beaten in jail then he accepts what he have done nothing is edited if anyone thinks its still edited i dont think he is mentaly normal. He shoulf get check up ASAP
Leave it , he's just can't accept he is a loser