Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which radar...?

Discussion on Which radar...? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which radar...?

So many threads for free radars..which one is legit?

Thanks
Old 04/21/2018, 16:58   #2

Youre welcome.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2018, 19:59   #3

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2018, 04:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecelinus View Post

Youre welcome.
Works a charm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2018, 12:14   #5

Quote:

Youre welcome.
How to use this?
Old 04/22/2018, 16:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixology View Post
How to use this?
You should know this already, to be honest.

You can solely use Jerrys old tutorial from the old vmradar to get the stuff installed you need:

Just use the gaydar that I shared some posts ago to build your radar. (Or any other source that is legit, there are like 6 github repos (and sooo much more pulls^^) using the same kotlin radar with the new encryption build in)

No further help of mine, nothing personal. Its easy enough

Btw I saw you using Raffys Free Radar, which is okay, since its the complete same thing, but if you use it on your main-pc without a vm you will get banned eventually. You are warned. Dont use any Launchers that are provided by any free-radars. You never know what you are executing. (thats a fact, stay away with critics now pls) You can start the radar jar with a simple cmd command. Just write yourself a batch script or do it manually.
If you think this is too much for you, better follow this advise: Dont use it.
Otherwise: Have fun.
Old 04/22/2018, 20:53   #7

Gaydar is kinda lame, but at least it gets the job done. I just hate that I can't filter which weapons I want to see.
Old 04/22/2018, 21:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightzfury View Post
Gaydar is kinda lame, but at least it gets the job done. I just hate that I can't filter which weapons I want to see.
That's what your eyes are for
Old 04/22/2018, 21:56   #9

Gaydar and VMRadar are fine but personally i like Albedos more bcuz you see how many ppl are spectating you so you can adjust your playstale after kills.
Old 04/22/2018, 22:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero852 View Post
That's what your eyes are for
Yea....No. Eyes have nothing to do with it. I want to be able to see bullet loops for the SR, and they don't show up. I also don't want to see bandages, yet those show up.
Old 04/22/2018, 22:08   #11

Quote:
Yea....No. Eyes have nothing to do with it. I want to be able to see bullet loops for the SR, and they don't show up. I also don't want to see bandages, yet those show up.
Edit the code to show/not show those then. Simple..
Old 04/23/2018, 06:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff3ct22 View Post
Gaydar and VMRadar are fine but personally i like Albedos more bcuz you see how many ppl are spectating you so you can adjust your playstale after kills.
Is there Albedos' github?
Old 04/23/2018, 11:55   #13

Quote:
You should know this already, to be honest.

You can solely use Jerrys old tutorial from the old vmradar to get the stuff installed you need:

Just use the gaydar that I shared some posts ago to build your radar. (Or any other source that is legit, there are like 6 github repos (and sooo much more pulls^^) using the same kotlin radar with the new encryption build in)

No further help of mine, nothing personal. Its easy enough

Btw I saw you using Raffys Free Radar, which is okay, since its the complete same thing, but if you use it on your main-pc without a vm you will get banned eventually. You are warned. Dont use any Launchers that are provided by any free-radars. You never know what you are executing. (thats a fact, stay away with critics now pls) You can start the radar jar with a simple cmd command. Just write yourself a batch script or do it manually.
If you think this is too much for you, better follow this advise: Dont use it.
Otherwise: Have fun.
thanks~
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2018, 12:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero852 View Post
Edit the code to show/not show those then. Simple..
Where? It doesn't have a config file that DC's radar does? Also, thanks for suggesting it. I'll await your response (and subsequent help).
Old 04/23/2018, 14:26   #15

Quote:
Where? It doesn't have a config file that DC's radar does? Also, thanks for suggesting it. I'll await your response (and subsequent help).
You edit in settings.json file. Guys in VMRadar add it months ago.