Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG Macro

Discussion on PUBG Macro within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PUBG Macro

What is the best professional macro to buy? Please only give the name of the macro that you personally tried and approve. I don't wants macros that when you turn on it goes straight down to the ground.
Old 04/19/2018, 13:45   #2

The very best would be if you consider playing 1-2 guns as "Main guns" and have a program created for that which only you use.
Then you will never be detected.

I've some simple **** going just for myself as in
1. Radar on second computer showing loot / enemies
2. SKS / M16 (single shot) program that automatically "pulls the mouse" towards their recoil. That however had to be figured out with my own values over a lot of testing.

All those public AHK scripts, and some of those which are sold aren't recommendable as they will get you banned.

Do not use LegitHelpers!
I have only heard good about "HypeX" but can't vouch because I never saw it in action and never tested it myself, but from reading here that's a good choice (last time researched about that a month ago)

have a sunny day :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2018, 22:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
The very best would be if you consider playing 1-2 guns as "Main guns" and have a program created for that which only you use.

2. SKS / M16 (single shot) program that automatically "pulls the mouse" towards their recoil. That however had to be figured out with my own values over a lot of testing.

All those public AHK scripts, and some of those which are sold aren't recommendable as they will get you banned.

Do not use LegitHelpers!
I have only heard good about "HypeX" but can't vouch because I never saw it in action and never tested it myself, but from reading here that's a good choice (last time researched about that a month ago)

I used to use Logitech scripts which would pull down to much, but now I just don't use any recoil stuff, pulling down on every shot isn't hard once you get used to it. Also its noticeable if you use some recoil program, in my own mind better off just getting used to pulling down. Radar is a very good thing to have though.
Old 04/19/2018, 23:40   #4

Quote:

Do not use LegitHelpers!

what radar do u have? Have you used or heard any reviews on Xradar? the cloud based one that you can use on your phone/ipad? Or is a packet based one better? Id love to get a working radar that is safe but i just dont trust any of them because they dont seem consistent.
Old 04/27/2018, 13:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesdamanjones View Post
what radar do u have? Have you used or heard any reviews on Xradar? the cloud based one that you can use on your phone/ipad? Or is a packet based one better? Id love to get a working radar that is safe but i just dont trust any of them because they dont seem consistent.
Please do not use Xradar - they are able to log all your traffic -> logins to your webaccounts and what not. It is really dangerous to use that and it's also way to expensive.

You can also use those free radars like "GayDar" on your phone but as for right now I would recommend to simply use the one that's using NodeJS (posted by somebody on the forum, just because you can use it for free)
Old 04/28/2018, 00:04   #6

Quote:
Please do not use Xradar - they are able to log all your traffic -> logins to your webaccounts and what not. It is really dangerous to use that and it's also way to expensive.

You can also use those free radars like "GayDar" on your phone but as for right now I would recommend to simply use the one that's using NodeJS (posted by somebody on the forum, just because you can use it for free)
What if im looking for premium radar? Not like a free one that every1 else uses that probably will get detected soon to prevent the masses from using it?

I only like how xradar looks and how easy it is to set up, as well as being able to use it on things like an ipad that i can set next to my monitor.

Price doesnt really matter to me, as long as its a quality product, there has to be some better radars both security and performance wise out there that arent just basic free ones.

Also what prevents guys like **** radar from stealing my passwords? Its pretty much the same thing isnt it? both use packets and wifi, one has a launcher and the other does not.
Old 04/29/2018, 00:44   #7

Well radars based on the free / open source only sniff a certain range of your UDP packets and not the whole traffic like xradar.

As long as you use it on a second computer (or probably even something like virtualbox) you won't get banned for it - they just keep patching things to try to block people out but you would not get banned

I'm still using pubgmaphack.ml since that's getting updated on start of the program and it works fine for me, so no need to change.
But I really need some "no recoil" :-D
Old 04/29/2018, 06:57   #8

Man don't get no recoil.. You will be banned so fast.. Just get som script that pull down mouse and u are sett..

I got an ahk script that I used for almost a year.. And zero bann.. It works and I love it