Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pubg Radar detection question

Discussion on Pubg Radar detection question within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pubg Radar detection question

Hi there,

i use a Radar since like 4-5 Month now and everything works perfectly.

Of course iam using a second PC with a VPN connection, now iam kinda wondering since many ppl say they got banned if there is a possibility that bluehole is checking that i have a VPN running and checks "me" more then ppl not using a VPN. Is that even possible?

And is there any other method to connect my two PCs without using a vpn?

Best regards and thx for helping out....
Old 03/07/2018, 16:46   #2

They can’t know you are using a radar hack on second PC because BE scan only your gaming pc.
They can’t ban you because you use ā VPN. And they can’t scan what is going on your trafic from your radar PC.
Don’t worry about ban, if you simply use the radar on your second PC you’ll be safe for ever... or until BH encrypt their server’s trafic.
Old 03/07/2018, 16:58   #3

if u use second pc its okay. its safe
Old 03/07/2018, 17:03   #4

thx
Old 03/08/2018, 09:44   #5

Also people who has been banned even they are used it on second pc it tells clearly that they hasnt used it wisely...one guy already sended PM regarding about ban and i maded simple questions>: Did you follow enemy all the time answer:sometimes, Did you collect always all lvl3 stuff? answer<:yes BOOM there you go, thatīs the reason why you got banned. So guys use it wisely, if someone shots at u do not watch right away that direction, because if shot come behind tree and there is like 15trees and u watch/shoot directly right away on that direction where enemy is shooting raises a flag. So again, use it wisely.