Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

List of Legit Proviers || Scam Providers || [User Base Collection]

Discussion on List of Legit Proviers || Scam Providers || [User Base Collection] within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/10/2018, 17:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
this thread is bullshit
Old 03/14/2018, 01:05   #17

I just bought 1 week from Unknownbuddy. I enter the discord and I see several people complaining that they took Ban.
No admins reply.
Old 03/14/2018, 20:29   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Auxilium, Omdis, cVision all fine.
I've heard accusations from people that Omdis is a scam and that's why they charge so much for the first month. Other people have said that, I personally wouldn't risk 300 euros tho to find out.

I've also heard accusations from people that they've been banned using Auxilium.
Old 03/14/2018, 20:50   #19

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Mualim View Post
I've heard accusations from people that Omdis is a scam and that's why they charge so much for the first month. Other people have said that, I personally wouldn't risk 300 euros tho to find out.

I've also heard accusations from people that they've been banned using Auxilium.
Thats obviously bullshit. Omdihar was a Staff Member here and is still a former member or something. We added the 300€/ first time payment to prevent kids leaken after first month. This 300€ first time payment only covers PUBG. For R6 it's 200€ and H1 has no. OC had some detections in the past because of a leaker so that might be the reason why people spread bs.

Auxilium isn't even released. So they can't be detected
Old 03/14/2018, 21:16   #20

Quote:
We added the 300€/ first time payment to prevent kids leaken after first month.
You are the owner of Omdis? No offense but I've heard from friends that Omdis is a scam and that they resell detectable cheats, these are just accusations however that other people have told me.

I personally would not risk 300 euros to find out, sounds like a total ripoff to me, very sketch.
Old 03/14/2018, 21:23   #21

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,504
Quote:
You are the owner of Omdis? No offense but I've heard from friends that Omdis is a scam and that they resell detectable cheats, these are just accusations however that other people have told me.

I personally would not risk 300 euros to find out, sounds like a total ripoff to me, very sketch.
@Omdihar is the owner. Think what you want lol. Btw every cheat is detectable.
Old 03/14/2018, 21:25   #22

Quote:
Btw every cheat is detectable.
I meant to say that many many people have accused Omdis cheats of being detected cheats that are resold, hence the high initial price. No one can confirm however, are you a customer or an employee? Let me know ur experience as friends have told me they were banned from Omdis for bringing these issues up. I would like to know.

Nice try on being pedantic however, always a big red flag on people who use semantics to make a point and not logic or context.
Old 03/14/2018, 21:47   #23

Quote:
I meant to say that many many people have accused Omdis cheats of being detected cheats that are resold, hence the high initial price. No one can confirm however, are you a customer or an employee? Let me know ur experience as friends have told me they were banned from Omdis for bringing these issues up. I would like to know.

Nice try on being pedantic however, always a big red flag on people who use semantics to make a point and not logic or context.
Hello im Moderator of OmdisCheats
I wanted to judge your statement.

Omdis is definitely no scam, we received detections thats true, but keep in mind Battleye is a good Anti-cheat also other known providers got hit.

We don't resell our Hacks, also we have a very little userbase (slotbased), thats why the price is higher than other providers who are selling hundreds of slots to everyone.
We also have an application procedure, only trusted (in our eyes) members get a slot and access to our Products.

Omdihar is moving his hacks to full ring0 at the moment, we are very optimistic that we will stay undetected for a very long time now.

Auxilium is also a trustworthy provider i had the pleasure to test their Hack.
They aren't detected and they haven't officially released their hack yet.
"They are not in maintenance since Oct.2017" like the first post says their website went online in december and they prepare everything for their official release
Would be nice if you can fix this @.
So wait for the release until you judge.

*The cheating scene is a competitive battle between the providers, everyone tries to bad-mouth others to make more profit. Don't believe everything you hear from people on the internet.

Best regards,
DeeGee
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2018, 21:52   #24

Quote:
Auxilium isn't even released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeeHM View Post
Auxilium is also a trustworthy provider i had the pleasure to test their Hack.
I find this to be big red flags, I have heard accusations from other people that both Omdis and Auxilium are scams, this does not help.

EDIT: wanted to clarify thank you DeeGee for the info

Quote:
Omdis is definitely no scam, we received detections thats true
Quote:
cheat is detectable.
Old 03/14/2018, 22:06   #25

elite*gold: 26
Xenos says that our application fee is a ripoff, but he himself sells invites for $200. Here is proof. How can he sales bash on us when what he does is worse?

*Note to mods this is not breaking the rules in any way. He brought up Delta's application fee, I am just showing that he does something similar.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2018, 22:06   #26

Quote:
I find this to be big red flags, I have heard accusations from other people that both Omdis and Auxilium are scams, this does not help.
Believe it or not, what do you want to hear from us?
Our customers receive functioning, high-performance and undetected products. Every downtime, maintenance or if the hack is not available gets added to the subscription time of our customers.
Just ask our customers at Omdicheats if you don't trust me they will tell you the same.

How can a provider (Auxilium) be scam if they doesn't even sell/released their hacks?
Doesn't make sense at all, i don't know if you are trolling.
Old 03/14/2018, 22:15   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterfudge View Post
Xenos says that our application fee is a ripoff, but he himself sells invites for $200. Here is proof. How can he sales bash on us when what he does is worse?

*Note to mods this is not breaking the rules in any way. He brought up Delta's application fee, I am just showing that he does something similar.

my friends also told me the same about Omdis thats why Im avoiding them, they accused omdis of using the 300 euro first month payment to scam people, thats what Ive also heard, also not personally gonna risk

Also this guy Xenos said that Omdis cheat is detectable. And for him selling invites for $200 that’s just an invite it’s not even a cheat or a hack doesn’t even guarantee you that you will get sorrows to buy the hacks for all we know he says he invited you and just keeps your money, seems like that is more of a rip off then paying for an application I would much rather pay an application fee get pre screened and know that the hack won’t get leaked then pay for an invite that you may not even get.
Old 03/14/2018, 22:22   #28

Mods are protecting Omdis, idk why. I didn't accuse anything, I only quoted DeeGee, so I will repost it here.

Quote:
Omdis is definitely no scam, we received detections thats true
Quote:
Our customers receive functioning, high-performance and undetected products.
Old 03/14/2018, 22:23   #29

Quote:
So you are lying, retarded, or trolling? Nice accusation on me though, I quoted you directly. Thanks for admitting.
Every Hack is detectable the "undetectable" thing is a lie, sadly several providers are advertising with this slogan.
Everyone with a little technical knowhow should be aware of that.
Also all providers who are developing Battleye Hacks for a longer periode of time recieved banwaves, we simply don't deny that fact like others.
Our customers got a full compensation on their subscription time once the detection hit us.
We are honest with our customers and don't advertise with obvious lies.
But i see to agrue with you doesn't make sense.
You're just trying to twist my statements to make us look worse.
Old 03/14/2018, 22:38   #30

Quote:
A hack can get detected after a period of time even if it is undetected on release.
If you know your hacks have been detected, why would you lie or even say yourself otherwise? It doesn't matter, have a good day as well, people can see the evidence for themselves, I am only quoting you. Unfortunately mods seemed to be biased towards you, so congrats on those tactics, very well done.