Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] PUBG RADAR undetected packet sniffer

Discussion on [FREE] PUBG RADAR undetected packet sniffer within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2018, 08:24   #541

elite*gold: 0
Can someone please assist me?

Discord helgionn#1857
Old 03/08/2018, 08:27   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero852 View Post
Don't bother with VPN, lots of extra shit to install and configure for no reason.
  1. Download on your Radar PC.
  2. on your Radar PC. This solves network lag issue.
  3. Open CMD window on Radar PC, cd to the directory you have arpspoof.exe in, and then run this command:
    Code:
    arpspoof.exe gaming.pc.ip.here
  4. Keep ARPSPOOF running and start Radar.
  5. Start PUBG on gaming PC and join a game.
DO NOT USE ARPSPOOF, it will use huge amount resources on your 2nd pc and causes laggy radar map. Just use VPN solution 2nd PC, and this VPN solution is way easier method. If someone needs help with setup it i can help later today. But you must have been installed maven|IProuting already, if not then good luck. Also i am doing this for free i am not asking any money for this (sharing is caring) also you need 2nd pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolfy View Post
yeah i dont know i have everything mentioned on aspspoof. it doesnt really matter i can just do it through windows vpn just means green dot will be stuck

new pubg update

so be careful
It only applies that radar code, if you use it on main pc you will get banned. If use via VPN 2nd pc it is UD 100% because BE cant see ur 2nd PC, otherwise they breaks ur network to see it and thats illegal action for everyone. And new anticheat is also detected few private hacks. But radar is still UD 100%. Also BE check game files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconxxx View Post
rip detected got ban
Please be more specific, what did you do and which radar u use, did u use it directly on your gaming rig? Did you used these remove grass etc files?

Because if you use VPN or arpspoof method 2nd PC itīs 100% impossible to get ban, unless you follow enemy all the time and you collect always lvl3 stuff etc, of course that raises a flag in BE side and then they monitor your gaming and bans if they realize that youīre using radar hack/cheat. So play smarter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2018, 08:39   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconxxx View Post
rip detected got ban
Assume you were running radar on same PC as game. Already well known this causes ban.

Just tried playing after update, radar still works (VMRadar latest build before repositories were taken down).
Old 03/08/2018, 09:16   #544

Can some one help me to set up VPN on Hyper-V?
Or give me the tutorial link?
Thank!
Old 03/08/2018, 09:29   #545

cant we use virtualbox instead of vmware? is it blocked by battle eye too? is there any disadvantages of using virtual box?
Old 03/08/2018, 09:30   #546

VirtualBox is not support openGl 3.3, Hyper-V VM works some of users who gets it to work I use 2 pcīs combination via windows build-in VPN and works 100%
Old 03/08/2018, 10:13   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Gh0st View Post
Because if you use VPN or arpspoof method 2nd PC itīs 100% impossible to get ban, unless you follow enemy all the time and you collect always lvl3 stuff etc, of course that raises a flag in BE side and then they monitor your gaming and bans if they realize that youīre using radar hack/cheat. So play smarter.
is it still working with newer update/? what about the green dot that does not move anything you can do to help me with it ?
Old 03/08/2018, 10:38   #548

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminer View Post
is it still working with newer update/? what about the green dot that does not move anything you can do to help me with it ?
Which radar u use? Vmradar works just fine. there is plenty of other radars too to test out, also radars uses same fork so they dont have much differentials.
Old 03/08/2018, 10:50   #549

My old laptop graphic card is AMD Readon HD 8240 and if i run the hack, only grey screen.
Old 03/08/2018, 11:04   #550

Quote:
Which radar u use? Vmradar works just fine. there is plenty of other radars too to test out, also radars uses same fork so they dont have much differentials.
how about the green dot _?
Old 03/08/2018, 11:06   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan21312 View Post
My old laptop graphic card is AMD Readon HD 8240 and if i run the hack, only grey screen.
Maybe you should read the tutorials and please add info which radar u use.
there can be many reasons why it shows only grey..do u start hack before pubg or are you start pubg before hack? I hope people would be more specific on their problems..itīs hard to start help people out if i dont know what they use, what they have been trying to solve it..there is plenty of tutorials for this kinda problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminer View Post
how about the green dot _?
yes. all radars has green dot..and your point is?
Old 03/08/2018, 11:08   #552

Quote:
Maybe you should read the tutorials and please add info which radar u use.
there can be many reasons why it shows only grey..do u start hack before pubg or are you start pubg before hack? I hope people would be more specific on their problems..itīs hard to start help people out if i dont know what they use, what they have been trying to solve it..there is plenty of tutorials for this kinda problems.
I know how to use cheat.I use ballot version.
On gaming pc still working this cheat...
Old 03/08/2018, 11:17   #553

i suggest to use 2nd pc via VPN since BE blacklisted VM and WinPcap & i suggest to use Redder Vmradar that works still and green dot (u) works just fine.
Old 03/08/2018, 11:37   #554

When using radar I just hang the game when shooting or can hang for a couple of seconds just like that, eating too many resources. I use the radar on the gaming PC, not yet banned, but I can not kill anyone either, hangs when firing right away. Tell me how to do it
Old 03/08/2018, 11:45   #555

VM blocked so only 2nd PC with VPN can work...
Closed Thread