Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to get rid of previous installed hacks

Discussion on [Guide] How to get rid of previous installed hacks within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2831

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to get rid of Low priority queue
10/20/2015 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies
Hi guys, maybe few of you happened that your connection dropped or game crashed and it resulted to low priority queue. How to piss this system? It's easy. Play TeamBuilder. It's counted as normal queue, but you'r playing without waiting. I've tested it and can approve ! :mofo: Hope I helped few of you leavers :pimp: :D !
[GUIDE] An Attempt To Help You Understand Lag and Help Get Rid of It.
02/23/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
This is just a beta version and probably will be work in progress until I get some work done. Feedback is greatly welcomed and I have tried to make this guide grammatically correct so it's easier for you to understand ^^. Please be patient reading the third part. I. Understanding Lag
Get rid of noob hacks?
09/27/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Get rid of noob hacks? (speed hack, jump hack,1 hit kill, wallshot, etc.) Yes or No
[Guide]Get rid of statuses from first try
05/25/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Hey guys & girls, Today I`m gonna explain you a simple "trick" to get rid of the special statuses in one single use of special pills. One pill is useful for 1 status(e.g dull removes with 1 pill) You all know a special pill can be used from 15 to 15 seconds. If your characters gets,for example:dull,weaken and division status,you would normally get rid of them in 3 x 15 = 45 seconds. Not if you do this:right click the pills 3 times rapidly.Guess what?All your statuses are gone,without...