I'm developer of PUBG hack.
I'm looking for beta tester.
my hack works well on Windows 10 (my PC).
before start selling my private hack, i need beta tester.
beta test is FREE.
(but, we have limit slot)
if you interested, please join my Discord server.
Future
Player ESP
AirDrop ESP
DeathDrop ESP
Vehicle ESP
GroundItem ESP
Crosshair
InstantHit
No Sway
No Spread
No Recoil
AIM BOT
thank you
Dont buy I just got detected Megahn Blocked me on discord too!!! Meghan id like to talk to you abt this but you blocked me if you want to unblock me my discord is Legitplayer31!!!
Dont buy I just got detected Megahn Blocked me on discord too!!! Meghan id like to talk to you abt this but you blocked me if you want to unblock me my discord is Legitplayer31!!!
Dude he blocked you, he doesn't want to talk to you. Its a scam you idiot. Jesus guys...
Stick with the radar hack... its about the only one where you wont get scammed.
Hack worked for a couple days, bought the 24 hour to test it out as coder wasn't replying to the 1 hour trial I requested. Played for a day with the hacks working at a very unsatisfactory level, came back to my throwaway account and it was banned.
I played the hack for a week when no recoiled was scanned for and detected Meghan went mia? I hoever did say at the time it was a legit hack and was being used.
Personally the hack worked perfectly to me despite it was missing !! after a day (I bought it for only one day) and I did not have problems but now I see in the matter that my account was banned for using that hack: / bone was detectable! It worked excellent nothing to say but it hurts to get to see that it is so now I got into the discord and nothing was completely erased
[S] Beta tester für meinen PSC Checker [B] für den tester das programm kostenlos 07/26/2011 - Trading - 9 Replies Hallo Com,
ich bin auf der suche nach jemanden der mir meinen PSC Checker testen kann.
ich hab ihn bei mir schon erfolgreich getestet würde aber gerne von anderen leuten eine bestätigung einhollen bevor ich ihn hier verkaufe.
der tester sollte glaub würdig sein.
sollte mindestens 200 beträge haben.
und sehr viele thanks.
wenn ihr das programm testen wollt bitte meldet euch hier oder per pn.
[SAMMELTHREAD]Suche Server-Tester/Biete mich als Server-Tester an 03/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies Ich mache diesen Thread auf damit die Serverinhaber durch eine °Inspektion° ihres Servers von einem Tester, der sich mit Servern auskennt sichergehen können, bevor sie ihn schließlich pub machen.
REGELN:
-Keine Hamachi-Daten o. Links zu HPs.
-Keine Spamposts. Spammer werden mit
Infraktionspunkten bestraft
-Jedliche Gespräche zwischen Serverin
habern un Testern werden in ICQ, MSN