Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/17/2024, 06:51   #1486

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronServices View Post
TMHACKS22 TM PUBG FULL - Legit ud affordable vfm try it works also in Win11 22H2 +rep no bans >24h playtime <76h
Bad Customer Support.. One of my friend was flamed by their CS for just being a noob.. Would not recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
unnamed pubg never detected since release
They removed the PUBG in unnamed.
Old 03/19/2024, 14:07   #1487

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityCheats View Post
I recommend everyone to pay attention to our new product for PUBG (undetected for over a 6 months)

Users with reputation can get a free trial subscription.

Quote:
Feel free to check IntegrityCheats. Certified UEFI bypass, ESP + Loot ESP, completely stream-proof and undetected for over a 6 months

Avoid purchasing from IntegrityCheats as it's currently detected. Their customer support is incredibly slow, and despite following all the troubleshooting steps recommended, the program remains unusable on my PC. To resolve the issue, customer support requested that I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and reformat my PC, deleting all files across my 2TB worth of drives, which is unreasonable. I requested a refund due to the product's incompatibility, especially when other cheats function properly on my system. Despite providing evidence of the issue, I have yet to receive a response from them.

Here's the proof:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2024, 14:25   #1488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero2B View Post
Avoid purchasing from IntegrityCheats as it's currently detected. Their customer support is incredibly slow, and despite following all the troubleshooting steps recommended, the program remains unusable on my PC. To resolve the issue, customer support requested that I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and reformat my PC, deleting all files across my 2TB worth of drives, which is unreasonable. I requested a refund due to the product's incompatibility, especially when other cheats function properly on my system. Despite providing evidence of the issue, I have yet to receive a response from them.

Here's the proof: https://imgur.com/a/t7ixPZx
Yes, cheat got detected. Did someone promise you that it would be impossible to ban you or cheat will be undetected forever?

We do not hide the detection. We have already changed the status, notified the developer and removed the cheat from sale.
Old 03/19/2024, 20:23   #1489

Quote:
Yes, cheat got detected. Did someone promise you that it would be impossible to ban you or cheat will be undetected forever?

We do not hide the detection. We have already changed the status, notified the developer and removed the cheat from sale.

Could you please provide a timeline for when I can expect my refund? I never redeemed the key because I couldn't. It's been two days since I made the purchase, and my customer role has already been removed. I've noticed that you've only been online when I reported this issue.

As per your terms of service, it's stated that "the inability to provide a product and other deviations in the normal functioning of the product paid for by the customer" warrant a refund. Since the product was not functional on my end at the time of purchase and was subsequently detected while I was troubleshooting, I believe I am entitled to a refund.

Edit: IntegrityCheats has refunded me and an additional 3$ for the trouble. Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 07:29   #1490

Any good pubg script
Old 03/29/2024, 16:33   #1491

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemar666 View Post
Any good pubg script
hypex.to 10/10
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2024, 18:11   #1492

any good cheat recommendation for pubg cheat with no recoil and esp
Old 04/05/2024, 23:59   #1493

so how long does PC take to verify? Is it really a full 24 hrs?.
Old 04/06/2024, 02:34   #1494

elite*gold: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedpixelxduex View Post
so how long does PC take to verify? Is it really a full 24 hrs?.
Few hours. The 24 hours are a maximum.
Old 04/07/2024, 09:47   #1495

sternclient.biz SCAMMER , Hack is always in UPDATE Mode, i wait now 1 1/2 Months to play, after they release Update, hack is after one day again in Updatemode! DONT BUY
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2024, 12:34   #1496

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladron View Post
sternclient.biz SCAMMER , Hack is always in UPDATE Mode, i wait now 1 1/2 Months to play, after they release Update, hack is after one day again in Updatemode! DONT BUY
yes same me, 1 day full trying to fix BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR and finally when i fixed it, guess what happened? bommm first 5 minute of the match getting perm ban, plus the ESP is Glitchy and when you tell them that you got banned and the esp is glitchy they need SS as proof that you got banned and the esp is glitchy, when i asked for refund they said (we can't refund, but we can exchange the key with other game),already sended my steam info (Usename & password) to them as a proof,

always on update and when it becomes updated they release it detected
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2024, 17:07   #1497

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmer View Post
yes same me, 1 day full trying to fix BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR and finally when i fixed it, guess what happened? bommm first 5 minute of the match getting perm ban, plus the ESP is Glitchy and when you tell them that you got banned and the esp is glitchy they need SS as proof that you got banned and the esp is glitchy, when i asked for refund they said (we can't refund, but we can exchange the key with other game),already sended my steam info (Usename & password) to them as a proof,

always on update and when it becomes updated they release it detected
all problem has been fixed.
Old 04/15/2024, 20:57   #1498

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiwawa67 View Post
all problem has been fixed.
see, that's what i'm talking about you always too late and after what ? after getting banned ? after kicking me from discord server to just say my opinion ? please don't force me to post my proof here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2024, 23:03   #1499

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmer View Post
see, that's what i'm talking about you always too late and after what ? after getting banned ? after kicking me from discord server to just say my opinion ? please don't force me to post my proof here.

If my staff banned you, it’s not for nothing. Good evening
Old 04/16/2024, 18:05   #1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiwawa67 View Post
If my staff banned you, it’s not for nothing. Good evening
did i break the rules ? did i cursed or spammed ? or telling you that your hack doesn't work is breaking your server rules?

Tags
buy, cheats, hacks, pubg