Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam PUBG Cheat Providers within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/02/2018, 11:09   #601

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellocheater12 View Post
im sure if you put in a support ticket they will give you a test account for validity. They also now include bfv etc into their loader and its just one price for access to everything
Its a Scam. Since they already scammed alot of Users, and it does NOT work.

Answer to your post in another thread earlier by @ :

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfly0101 View Post
It never worked stop spamming fake news.
You just need to go to their home page and Keep F5 refresh you will see how hard they spend on faking online users
And by other members, they have not been registered 2018 like you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by queltos View Post
and I just made the same mistake ... pubg hack doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz7 View Post
Yea I just made the same mistake, All I want is a ESP hack without paying an arm and a leg. I don't care for Aimbot really.

So yea stop posting bullshit that its working - theres alot people that have been scammed and thats about it. If its working for just a moment now, who cares? As long he dont give money back to those that were already scammed - nobody should ever buy it because it can stop working tomorrow and than - good luck getting a refund.
Old 12/02/2018, 16:28   #602

elite*gold: 0
Rich coming from you, you sold me a key for a hack cheat was detected first login instant ban the when I complain in discord you ban me.

Read the recent posts here it’s working -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Its a Scam. Since they already scammed alot of Users, and it does NOT work.

Answer to your post in another thread earlier by @ :

And by other members, they have not been registered 2018 like you:

So yea stop posting bullshit that its working - theres alot people that have been scammed and thats about it. If its working for just a moment now, who cares? As long he dont give money back to those that were already scammed - nobody should ever buy it because it can stop working tomorrow and than - good luck getting a refund.
Old 12/02/2018, 16:40   #603

Quote:
Rich coming from you, you sold me a key for a hack cheat was detected first login instant ban the when I complain in discord you ban me.

Read the recent posts here it’s working -
kek first you tryna bullshit me with some "detected first login instant ban".. well at least im not tryna scam people with **** sites which shows a different number of user everytime you refresh ***** just speaks for itself..

Than you come try to justify your claim of privatescams being legit by linking to posts of people that just registered? hahah its getting better, hes even saying its not working properly - so its a scam.

Stop spamming epvp for your beloved privatecheatz - we all know its a scam and that will not change anytime soon.
Old 12/02/2018, 17:09   #604

well their pubg hack works and its undetected for many months so not its not...

Quote:
kek first you tryna bullshit me with some "detected first login instant ban".. well at least im not tryna scam people with **** sites which shows a different number of user everytime you refresh ***** just speaks for itself..

Than you come try to justify your claim of privatescams being legit by linking to posts of people that just registered? hahah its getting better, hes even saying its not working properly - so its a scam.

Stop spamming epvp for your beloved privatecheatz - we all know its a scam and that will not change anytime soon.
Old 12/02/2018, 17:12   #605

Quote:
well their pubg hack works and its undetected for many months so not its not...
OK well, everybody can have their opinion about that. I personally never bought from that because it really seems like an obvious scam dude.

AS long there is no review from a Trusted Member of the Community here there no way you can get your point out clearly.

have a good one.
Old 12/02/2018, 17:18   #606

why would you because you have your own pubg hacks - oh wait your just a detected key reseller

Quote:
OK well, everybody can have their opinion about that. I personally never bought from that because it really seems like an obvious scam dude.

AS long there is no review from a Trusted Member of the Community here there no way you can get your point out clearly.

have a good one.
Old 12/02/2018, 17:21   #607

Quote:
why would you because you have your own pubg hacks - oh wait your just a detected key reseller
Oh wait - i do have my own cheats?
Old 12/02/2018, 17:28   #608

i dont see anything on your site thats a unique hack to you just reselling chinese detected junk

Quote:
Oh wait - i do have my own cheats . Not being shady about Reselling Keys though and i do it also besides running my own projects since theres still demand for 1 day keys, anything against that?

You can just leave it at that - as i said link me any review from a trusted member instead of trying to flame me with bullshit and so on.. Ill post you 1000 review over here from me lel.
Old 12/02/2018, 17:35   #609

Quote:
i dont see anything on your site thats a unique hack to you just reselling chinese detected junk

I dont have anything chinese, and well you are proven wrong in every point already... go bullshit someone else with "privatecheatz is legit" ***** and for proving your point you must go to Sellers and tell them how **** detected they are.
Old 12/03/2018, 09:45   #610

Quote:
you should remove privatecheatz as their pubg has been working for 11+ months with only 3 detections - just saying
Privatecheatz.com is the biggest known scammer on the net. I was a sucker and bought a sub.the site is complete b.s. and even when I deleted account the still kept on charging me monthly...I had to get a new credit card.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2018, 14:17   #611

elite*gold: 104
Do not buy quantum cheats
I bought Rust for $200 6 months ago, they told me it was up but they knew all along it was down. Been in touch with Juggs to get my money back for 6 months. He is now just ignoring me. Scammers.
Old 12/05/2018, 23:18   #612

Where do I buy koala?
Old 12/06/2018, 11:28   #613

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisf156 View Post
Where do I buy koala?
You don't buy koala, you buy paradox.gg and have fun.
Old 12/06/2018, 11:48   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisf156 View Post
Where do I buy koala?
You add me on Discord for more Information.

Visit our main homepage to take a look. We are closed down to inviteonly now for Koala, since 70 Slots have been filled now.

You can apply on (must register).
Old 12/06/2018, 21:30   #615

Quote:
You add me on Discord for more Information.

Krad#6666

Visit our main homepage to take a look. We are closed down to inviteonly now for Koala, since 70 Slots have been filled now.

You can apply on (must register).

Good afternoon friend. I tried to access, but only this happens.
(Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall
If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (so shown in the box below), so we I can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. I live in Brazil.

Tags
buy, cheats, hacks, pubg