Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Probably the crappiest looking ESP

Discussion on Probably the crappiest looking ESP within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Probably the crappiest looking ESP

I guess its like "if its stupid but works, it aint stupid"
Used the same exact layout in H1Z1 but that game is stupid so i decided to try PUBG which was simple to get started with thanks to good people from UC. I and the few other people who use it like it as is.
Any ideas what should change or be added? I would like to try and add something different like usually not made. esp distances are limited, especially items otherwise it gets cluttered and pain in the *** to play

Old 08/09/2017, 16:26   #2

good job :P wanna share with us? :*
Old 08/09/2017, 20:04   #3

Thank you No, I want to keep it safe. Its been used by 4 people since may and same people used my H1Z1 hack before that for a long time without problems or bans. Security and trust is important for me.
Old 08/09/2017, 22:57   #4

Security and trust is as important for us too, could be a fake Discord and make people add and buy within a week or so "if trusted" and run away with money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2017, 23:11   #5

It maybe crappy but I would pay for it ��
Old 08/11/2017, 07:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jre View Post
It maybe crappy but I would pay for it ��
Onfortunately for you its not for sale. If I someday have a separate release ready, I might sell it then. Right now this is not hwid locked or anything and only used by a few long time friends.
Old 09/12/2017, 06:24   #7

Hiding in bushes and remaining undetected for as long as possible is the way to victory.
This was me alone against squads.

Old 09/12/2017, 17:15   #8

doesnt matter if it looks crappy as long as it works
Old 09/12/2017, 17:46   #9

It looks crappy but it works - my wife 11/09/2017
Old 09/15/2017, 17:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyjuststrut View Post
doesnt matter if it looks crappy as long as it works
been working since release with no problems so i might finally start working on the visuals and some additional features.

one guy got banned but only on one account and most likely for raging. i still dont understand how they handle their bans
Old 09/15/2017, 22:40   #11

Can you add distance to players? That could be useful.
Old 09/30/2017, 09:09   #12

Looks like he is just spamming that link everywhere he goes.
Old 11/10/2017, 17:47   #13

Finally got my lazy **** to work and made some sort of menu because lazy and tired of alt-tabbing to change config. To me it somewhat reminds of some old *** GTA SAMP hack menu. Used font.

And got somewhat decent loot crate content ESP as well, alphabethically arranged and now i just want to make a filter for that so i can enable and disable specific stuff so less clutter on the screen

Old 11/10/2017, 18:28   #14

Wow! This looks really neat! You should change the thread title to something better because this is no way crappy anymore

Why do you have NoSpread, No bullet drop and no grass in your menu but don't use them? I can understand the item esps disabled, that **** can definitely make your screen like a rainbow
Old 11/11/2017, 03:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZim0 View Post
Finally got my lazy **** to work and made some sort of menu because lazy and tired of alt-tabbing to change config. To me it somewhat reminds of some old *** GTA SAMP hack menu. Used font.

And got somewhat decent loot crate content ESP as well, alphabethically arranged and now i just want to make a filter for that so i can enable and disable specific stuff so less clutter on the screen

Looks like you built a well stable hack. nice job
Thanks
1 User