Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Danger Haxclub.com Pubghack and other

Discussion on Danger Haxclub.com Pubghack and other within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Danger Haxclub.com Pubghack and other

Haxclub.com are pullers and steal only your money as soon as you have paid banen them from the hompage please buy there never something !!!!!
Old 08/13/2017, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
dont buy from them they sent me a message saying get scammed then banned me
Old 08/13/2017, 04:52   #3

Dollar cheat is also a fraud. They are vicious fraudsters who cheat money and BAN from the site. please be careful.
Old 08/14/2017, 01:14   #4

Can confirm, you pay then they ban you from the site.
Old 08/14/2017, 06:21   #5

Maybe you guys just deserve it for not paying attention to warnings and not doing some little research before throwing your money away
Old 08/14/2017, 17:39   #6

The Buying Cheat thing is full of scammers , these a**holes just complety give you a legit program it works for 1~2 days and after that boom you got scammed .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
haxclub is real??
01/12/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 8 Replies
or scam?? https://haxclub.com/
Socketing talismans with free item danger?!?
04/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 26 Replies
Seems like there have been some reports of TQ confiscating people talismans that where socket with free items. Is that true or is just some lame guy that doesnt have anything better to do but mess with us or was probably hacked, and since TQ changed the bonus quests they might have added a way to detect if a free item was used. Did anyone used free items since the changes? and keept their talismans? BTW TQ screwed the bonus equipment quest and you can do them again even if you had done...
WATCH OUT - DANGER!!
09/14/2008 - Main - 0 Replies
Bloody Sunny is posting a few post with a download link in it! It's called "Goldtool.exe".. DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!! It's a TROJAN! can't upload a virustotal scan here, cause my AntiVir Guard deleted it already ^^ Take a look here: Search Results Regards
Danger, abyss hackers
05/12/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, my name is Galviotta of the abyss 7x server Recently my account has been cleaned out due to installing a program which i downloaded and which was published on this site. I had a lvl 77 mystic muse in full agrade. I know i was stupid by using these hacking and cheating programs and i wont do it again. The only thing i'm trying to tell u is that u need to change ur passwords now and then, so that hackers wont get control over ur characters. Don't end up like me and go change your password...
Harvest Tier 4 items with NO danger
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
"Danger Free" Tier 4 harvesting Blood Skull Valley is a "raid zone" attached to the south center area of the Commonlands. This zone has access requirements but it is a very easy quest to complete. You can find this Quest at http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?&eq2qu est=642 for more details. SOE has changed the entry requirements for BSV to be 1 person instead of a 12 person raid. Why this matters: When you zone into BSV you are offered a brand new instance with brand new harvest...