Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Harvest Tier 4 items with NO danger

Discussion on Harvest Tier 4 items with NO danger within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
"Danger Free" Tier 4 harvesting
Blood Skull Valley is a "raid zone" attached to the south center area of the Commonlands. This zone has access requirements but it is a very easy quest to complete. You can find this Quest at for more details.

SOE has changed the entry requirements for BSV to be 1 person instead of a 12 person raid.

Why this matters: When you zone into BSV you are offered a brand new instance with brand new harvest nodes, all Tier 4 harvestables are availible in BSV.

What to expect: When you zone into BSV you will be attacked by some where about 20 orcs that are about level 20. As a level 27 Brigand I sneaked past them and could not harm me so I was able to wander around and still harvest with out worry. If you get annoyed at them kill all but the last few if you kill them all the next wave of the raid instance script will trigger and you will get more powerful orcs beating on you.

P.S. Change by SOE: BSV has a 0 minute re-entry timer for failed attempts on BSV. This means that you can enter BSV harvest all the nodes you want, zone out, zone in and have a full zone of fresh harvest nodes.