Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

IWANTCHEATS "Is it as bad"

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile IWANTCHEATS "Is it as bad"

I used to use them for CS:GO and had no issues for 8 months and no vac ban. I'm not sure if they just released a quickly scripted platform for there PubG ESP hack, If someone has tested it and it has worked would be nice to know. I've looked around a bit seems to be a quick ban if you use it.

Old   #2

Banned within 5 minutes. They are not genuine, honest people. They depend on people that won't request refunds after the ban.

If you want PUBG hacks, be prepared to spend an exorbitant amount of money or go to a website where you're asked to kiss *** for three months before they "trust" you.

Best bet, download reshade, get a logitech mouse and run macros.

Old   #3

If you want a good cheat for PUBG, as mentioned above, you have to save a lot of money and in 99,9% of the case you need to apply for a spot - If you do not know the coder and or are known in the cheating community.

PS: Neither ever heard anything good about IWantSh*t. lol
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxun View Post
Banned within 5 minutes.
Yeah no joke. Banned within 5 mins is a very good description for what they are selling. That's how long before I got banned. They even claim that there's a less than 2% chance of being banned which is total bullshit and you can't report your ban on their forum or you'll be banned by them too so new people that get lured by their misleading ad don't know the truth before buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max151515I View Post
If you want a good cheat for PUBG, as mentioned above, you have to save a lot of money and in 99,9% of the case you need to apply for a spot - If you do not know the coder and or are known in the cheating community.

PS: Neither ever heard anything good about IWantSh*t. lol
$30 or more monthly and $100 lifetime is where I draw the line. Anything past that, I'd rather go play something else.

Old   #5

The ****** thing about them is they know its detected and they still selling. It's my fault for being naive, but I believed for a moment that the simple ESP overlay they were using maybe, just maybe wouldn't get picked up so quick by BE.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
$30 or more monthly and $100 lifetime is where I draw the line. Anything past that, I'd rather go play something else.

Completly reasonable. I would never pay more than 15€ for a Cheat or if, then like 50€ by a Coder I know and for a longer duration.

Well, but IWantShi*t are geniuses in selling their **** - It's like I would leading the site xD