Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PUBG Macro

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PUBG Macro

Hello everyone, i have a question, i was hoping if someone could give me a light on this matter.

Legit-Helpers Macro, i saw few days ago that a member of this forum put a free/leaked or whatever you want to call it, version here, Of course i downloaded, don't want to pay 15$ if i don't know if it is good. So let's skip to the problem.

Done everything from the tutorial of the Macro himself and the Legit-Helpers site itself, but in-game i don't see any changes. I only see a recorded movement of the mouse (obviously) when i click somewhere other than firing the weapon, like for example, when u press tab to open the inventory and do a random click, i see the mouse cursor going down because of the macro, but for weapons i don't see that huge difference like they show in a video.

I'm using a Corsair m65 RGB mouse.
So it is possible a little help in general ? solution ?

Thanks guys for the attention

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksinho View Post
Hello everyone, i have a question, i was hoping if someone could give me a light on this matter.

Legit-Helpers Macro, i saw few days ago that a member of this forum put a free/leaked or whatever you want to call it, version here, Of course i downloaded, don't want to pay 15$ if i don't know if it is good. So let's skip to the problem.

Done everything from the tutorial of the Macro himself and the Legit-Helpers site itself, but in-game i don't see any changes. I only see a recorded movement of the mouse (obviously) when i click somewhere other than firing the weapon, like for example, when u press tab to open the inventory and do a random click, i see the mouse cursor going down because of the macro, but for weapons i don't see that huge difference like they show in a video.

So you downloaded something random from a stranger here on the forum, while the real product costs money and now you want free support aswell? xD
Funny. I paid the 15$ and i can say it's worth. Good luck with your virus bro

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksinho View Post

macro automate movement on a trigger
so if you set a certain movement/keystroke or whatever to a certain key on your keyboard/mouse button then upon hold/click of that the action will be done.
try figuring out how to use corsairs macro system rather than using the ****** .amc ones from legit helpers.