Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Lag Switch/Teleport/Freeze Method

Discussion on Free Lag Switch/Teleport/Freeze Method within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Lag Switch/Teleport/Freeze Method

Since a bunch of randoms are on here trying to sell the simplest lag switch tool, I decided to release the method for free, since it's probably the easiest thing to accomplish and has been available for years with many games.

1) DOWNLOAD & INSTALL NETLIMITER. I am using NetLimiter 4 64 Bit.

2) Start PUBG

3) Go back to NetLimiter, open "Activity" tab and find Tslgame.exe

4) Right click -> Add rule

5) Use these settings & Save

You have now succesfully created a lag switch. Now, how to use.

Make sure you are facing the enemy, and do not use for more than 10 seconds!

1) Alt Tab out of PUBG to NetLimiter

2) Go to 'Rules' tab

3) Right click your rule and hit 'Enable'

4) Shoot the enemy in the head a few times

5) Tab back out of PUBG into NetLimiter

6) Disable rule

Rinse and repeat. You can change the "512" if it does not work that well with you. Certain internet connection speeds respond differently to other limitations, so feel free to experiment. This won't work as well as it used too since it was slightly patched, but it does still work. Your window of opportunity for a kill isn't as wide, and sometimes the hit reg is off.

Any questions, let me know.

UPDATE:
Looks like this is being patched boys.. R.I.P.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2017, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 195
Thanks for posting
Old 04/26/2017, 01:01   #3

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 307/0/1
Thanks
Old 04/26/2017, 02:47   #4

Thanks for posting!
I tried it and it works - in the sense that, after turning it on, everyone else either stops moving or continues to move in the same direction. However, after 15 seconds I turned it back off and found myself instantly dead.

I assume your character remains in the same position when you hit the switch, looking as if they were AFK for everyone else?

Can you give some advice how to use it effectively and get an advantage from it? What kind of scenarios?

Also, how long will you stay in the "laggy" world?
Old 04/26/2017, 03:16   #5

There are certain times where once you enable the rule, your character will start to run in the same direction you are facing. There are also other times where your character will remain still.. haven't found a way to control that scenario yet..

You can stay in the laggy world as long as you want. There is still a connection between you and the server, it's just extremely limited.. so, you can literally turn it on, run around and kill everyone, then turn it off, and ez gg wp.

I mainly use it when killing somebody that is in a building. Open the door, turn on lag, go kill him, turn off, boom he's dead.

Edit: Also, from experience, the longer you keep it on, the further you will teleport
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 18:34   #6

Can you keybind a rule on netlimiter 4? I've been searching around trying to find ways
Old 04/26/2017, 23:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezyweezyy View Post
Can you keybind a rule on netlimiter 4? I've been searching around trying to find ways
I'm still working on figuring that out. I'm also trying other methods to see if there is an easier way of using netlimiter. I will post an update if I figure it out.
Old 04/27/2017, 03:07   #8

I've found that using the "Limiter on/off" button at the top is the easiest to access when you alt-tab quickly. Sorry, can't post an image yet, but it's easy to find.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 15:09   #9

elite*gold: 1
Thanks helped a lot.
Old 04/27/2017, 20:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4a View Post
I've found that using the "Limiter on/off" button at the top is the easiest to access when you alt-tab quickly. Sorry, can't post an image yet, but it's easy to find.
So you leave the rule enabled at all times, but toggle the check box for "Limiter on/off" whenever you want to activate it?
Old 04/27/2017, 20:37   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfbtmof View Post
So you leave the rule enabled at all times, but toggle the check box for "Limiter on/off" whenever you want to activate it?
That's correct
Old 04/27/2017, 21:06   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4a View Post
That's correct
Nice, I'll test it out. If all goes well I'll add it to the main post when I stop being lazy
Old 04/28/2017, 09:44   #13

I'm trying to mess with it but 512 kb/s isn't doing it for me, Any suggestions?
Old 04/28/2017, 11:50   #14

same here not sure what to set it up to. 512b seems to run too smooth for all still

EDIT: doesn't seem to work. The only one who gets killed each time am I
Old 04/29/2017, 00:58   #15

Seems like the most recent update has been able to combat this pretty well.. not working as good as it originally was. Seems like if you do it a second too late, the hit registry becomes null.

I'll keep exploring different methods and trying different bit rates, I'll keep you guys posted.
Thanks
2 Users