Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥ABC-PUBG🔥DMA Hardware Cheat MinimapRadar, Aimbot, Visual ESP

Discussion on 🔥ABC-PUBG🔥DMA Hardware Cheat MinimapRadar, Aimbot, Visual ESP within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
🔥ABC-PUBG🔥DMA Hardware Cheat MinimapRadar, Aimbot, Visual ESP

ABC-PUBG DMA [Note this is not cybercore brand but my friend's]
  • Gamestream main pc to 2nd pc to play with Visual ESP.
  • No cheat software is run in your main PC. So it will appear clean to any anticheat. [Will never be detected, only way to get banned is via manual check after lots of report]
  • No ESP is drawn in your main PC display monitor. ESP is drawn on second PC, so anticheat cannot get any dirty screenshot
  • Our HID (KMBox B+) Aimbot doesn't write the memory and no mouse_event_api is called.

Price:
$70 per Month ; $600 Lifetime

Feature
  • ESP of all Weapons, Vehicle, Armour, Medicine with custom Filters
  • ESP of enemies with skeletons, name, distance, etc
  • Aimbot with aimkey, aimsmoothing
  • Customizable colour for ESP
  • Auto save config

If interested in purchase, create a ticket in
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2023, 17:31   #2

New version with custom ESP filter and much improved interface are released

Menu supports dual language. CN / EN
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2023, 14:38   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 27
+REP great cheat ABC-PUBG
+Great DMA Hardware
+Good ESP
+KMBox B+ Good Aimbot
+Has Item ESP
+never get banned
+Fast support 10/10
Old 06/07/2023, 05:24   #4

Aimbot demonstration

Old 09/15/2023, 04:32   #5

new limited promo

If you are ACE PUBG active subscriber, you are welcome to purchase ABC PUBG
Buy 1 Month Free 1 Month key - pay $70 and you get 2 months access of ABC PUBG.

To be entitled, you need to send screenshot proving that you own or have active subscription of ACE PUBG in the past few days before the server went down.

create a ticket in
Old 10/11/2023, 20:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone help me i cant join discord server
Old 12/30/2023, 12:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 246
Nice all post got deleted like on discord hahahaha

Quote:
Grund: Please provide proof of purchase and make a new post
here is proof i buy:

This was my feedback after i had a open ticket for 20 days. And software not worked for even 1 second. In that ticket he was not able to help and didnt want to give money back. I asked b4 buy if they support manual mmap but that was not true as init function didnt work at all with dma all speedtest where fine.

After not giving money back. I posted this in feedback thread:

I got instant banned from discord for negativ feedback i guess. Cause there is not other option why he should ban me from server ?!

He posted this after he banned me:

All in this post is a lie. ALL.

Speedtest worked fine, i allow him to show the complete ticket. I send mutible screenshots that speedtests are working fine and fast before using his loader.

Here u see Speedtest fully working:

He says that init function worked. That is also a lie. I have still the screenshots from back then where u can clearly see that init didnt work at all:

The screenshots he provided in his post are ALL not from me. It was never in english i had only a chinese loader no english at all. Nothing worked not even the esp. All from his Statement is lie. If he will post the ticket public everyone can see.

As he had no clue why software not working he just didnt answer in tickets anymore. Other people of cause got answers in ticket only me not:

And even if all would be true in his story why ban people from discord that give nagative feedback hahaha.

@Admin dont remove this. I can provide the full ticket to admin. There u can see urself that he is a lier and its close to scam cause i got banned from discord, have no software and he have all my money. In the full ticket i have safed u can also see, that all the screenshots he shoed in his post are not from me. He just took them to lie further and further.

In the past there were so many scam post everywhere unlucko i fall into this...
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/30/2023, 12:29   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he get all negative posts deleted on all forums and boards. Its unlucky that he have connections to so many people convering his scamy behaviour

You can clearly see that itoro hans no clue what manual mmap even is. Neko speedtest dont allow loading a manual mmap.txt at all. So if u need a manual mmap to work. You will never be able to use neko speedtest.

Even trying the people to use neko speedtest when knowing that customer has problem with mmap is the biggerst dma joke i have ever seen.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/18/2024, 16:27   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

70 dollars for dma cheat LMAO