Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for PUBG's cheating development

Discussion on Looking for PUBG's cheating development within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for PUBG's cheating development

I am a cheating dealer from Asia
I need to find PUBG's private cheats to sell
Or some developers are willing to cooperate to develop one
I have good sales
If a developer sees this message and is willing to cooperate
Then please add my discord: dream#4431
dream.Cheating dealer is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.