Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

will pay $$$$ for working cheat

Discussion on will pay $$$$ for working cheat within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation will pay $$$$ for working cheat

AIMEX and HypeX were recently detected. I'm looking for a cheat that will give me at least player ESP/loot esp/deathcreate esp and a nice recoil control effect. Aimbot would be a HUGE plus. I can pay a lot for the right private cheat and I have a very high end pc. People have already tried to scam me and it's not going to work, I do thorough research. I want a RELIABLE, UNDETECTED cheat with vouchers.

Recently some guy Wayne#9823 on discord tried to pretend he was Wayne#2222. So funny. Please serious inquiries, ONLY.

right now I'm looking at:

&

Old 08/12/2021, 04:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Let me know what you end up doing?

The second one is just macros and stuff no real aimbot (no offense to owner of them) and def no ESP.

But I am interesting in trying desync as well, but their American prices are hella expensive (?) Dunno they just made another thread with new prices.

LMK if you use DESYNC

Seems to be one of the only ones that have an aimbot and ESP.
Old 08/12/2021, 18:37   #3

Well, there's another one I saw called "Flawless Cheats" But they want $200.00 per month. **** that.
I will let you know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2021, 08:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah I saw that 200 a month lmaoooo, for PUBG, lololololol. I am curious if that cheat even works.
Old 08/13/2021, 08:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
So, you say you can "pay alot for a private cheat" and then you are complaining about a cheat which costs 200€/month.

Old 08/13/2021, 11:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Yeah I saw that 200 a month lmaoooo, for PUBG, lololololol. I am curious if that cheat even works.
I'm not the OP but $200/month is insane. All the cheats are in C++ which is easy to code for and its not like it has a special anticheat other than BattlEye. The built in one pays attention to percentage and thats it. Not hard to bypass BattlEye and its up to the user to avoid the ban from the game itself. The game is filled with bots so it isn't even heavily played like it used to be. It shouldn't even be $50/month with how dead it is.
Old 08/13/2021, 21:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3863
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leltee View Post
AIMEX and HypeX were recently detected. I'm looking for a cheat that will give me at least player ESP/loot esp/deathcreate esp and a nice recoil control effect. Aimbot would be a HUGE plus. I can pay a lot for the right private cheat and I have a very high end pc. People have already tried to scam me and it's not going to work, I do thorough research. I want a RELIABLE, UNDETECTED cheat with vouchers.

Recently some guy Wayne#9823 on discord tried to pretend he was Wayne#2222. So funny. Please serious inquiries, ONLY.

right now I'm looking at:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...esp_radar.html

&

https://legit-helpers.com/product/macro-engine/
You should check out proofcore, if you like
Old 08/13/2021, 21:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroskillz View Post
I'm not the OP but $200/month is insane. All the cheats are in C++ which is easy to code for and its not like it has a special anticheat other than BattlEye. The built in one pays attention to percentage and thats it. Not hard to bypass BattlEye and its up to the user to avoid the ban from the game itself. The game is filled with bots so it isn't even heavily played like it used to be. It shouldn't even be $50/month with how dead it is.
Agreed, the game is pretty dead.

Chair for it shouldn't be more than 25/30 per month tbh.

But the chair scene for this game is super sketchy and is almost as dead as the game itself is.

There was one provider that seemed interesting but they are either price gouging because of the free week or their prices are simply not what they are listed as in the OP - either way idk it's chalked.

Wish Aimex wasn't just ESP.

Way too expensive for just ESP.
Old 08/20/2021, 15:51   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I burried my PUBG Career now with the Aimex Detection .. Waiting for new BF now :P
Old 08/20/2021, 23:55   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 252
Quote:
Agreed, the game is pretty dead.

Chair for it shouldn't be more than 25/30 per month tbh.

But the chair scene for this game is super sketchy and is almost as dead as the game itself is.

There was one provider that seemed interesting but they are either price gouging because of the free week or their prices are simply not what they are listed as in the OP - either way idk it's chalked.

Wish Aimex wasn't just ESP.

Way too expensive for just ESP.
Cheat (you can write it out, we are not on Discord hehe) prices are not determined by the player count lol. The underlying Anti Cheat is what counts. A BE cheat shouldnt cost less than 40-50$. Especially in PUBG with their 3 anti cheats running.

AIMEX selling point was its huge streamer abitility combined with its good undetect ratio.

If you want a good alternative go with proofcore.io.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leltee View Post

&

DESYNC was so often detected, i wouldnt even count it. Probably 7-8 times. Its sold massivly in China.

Legit-Helpers was cracked a while ago and has been detected. They went silent for 2 years and got banned from EPVP. Seems like they are back now.

I would wait for HypeX because they got scope and attachement support with weapon recognition (16:9).

Quote:
Originally Posted by svchost.bat View Post
I burried my PUBG Career now with the Aimex Detection .. Waiting for new BF now :P
Good luck on that. It will have EAC and with a triple A price tag of 60€ a ban wont be cheap.
Old 08/21/2021, 03:37   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
Cheat (you can write it out, we are not on Discord hehe) prices are not determined by the player count lol. The underlying Anti Cheat is what counts. A BE cheat shouldnt cost less than 40-50$. Especially in PUBG with their 3 anti cheats running.

AIMEX selling point was its huge streamer abitility combined with its good undetect ratio.

If you want a good alternative go with proofcore.io.

DESYNC was so often detected, i wouldnt even count it. Probably 7-8 times. Its sold massivly in China.

Legit-Helpers was cracked a while ago and has been detected. They went silent for 2 years and got banned from EPVP. Seems like they are back now.

I would wait for HypeX because they got scope and attachement support with weapon recognition (16:9).

Good luck on that. It will have EAC and with a triple A price tag of 60€ a ban wont be cheap.
All I wanted to do was aimbot and ESP around in PUBG for a week and would've easily payed $25 MAX to do that

But couldn't find anything and now the game ain't free anymore and it's mostly AI bots anyway.
Old 08/21/2021, 14:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Try Syndicate.
Also most of PAK cheats are detected, don't use them.
Old 08/23/2021, 06:05   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 420
I'm pretty sure Syndicate is quite solid, just the aimbot jitters a lot for me imo.
Old 08/23/2021, 06:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sydnicate?

Have to look them up...

Also OP what did you end up using.

HypeX scripts look pretty interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFysh View Post
I'm pretty sure Syndicate is quite solid, just the aimbot jitters a lot for me imo.
Are they on here with a thread or link in general?
Old 08/23/2021, 12:48   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Sydnicate?

Have to look them up...

Also OP what did you end up using.

HypeX scripts look pretty interesting...

Are they on here with a thread or link in general?
Yea, .They have a huge reseller front-line.
Thanks
1 User