Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

📌PROOFCORE | 💎PUBG Cheat | 🔒Private | Aimbot | ESP | Misc | ✔️1 Year+ Undetected

Discussion on 📌PROOFCORE | 💎PUBG Cheat | 🔒Private | Aimbot | ESP | Misc | ✔️1 Year+ Undetected within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/28/2024, 10:04   #541 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How to buy in China
Old 04/29/2024, 21:10   #542 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. - A clear picture of the FRONT of your valid government-issued photo identification card (Example: identity card, passport or driving licence)
  2. - A clear picture of the BACK of your valid government-issued photo identification card (Example: identity card, passport or driving licence)
  3. - A PIECE OF PAPER with the following 3 THINGS written by hand:
    proofcore.io
    your proofcore username
    today's date
  4. -A clear SELFIE while holding both the PIECE OF PAPER along with YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD and you must hold both of them together (as shown above)

How can I buy this app without the items above? I don't want to give any details about me, ID, name, or anything else. This is worse than buying crypto with KYC.

Please contact me to buy this without KYC.
Old 04/29/2024, 23:16   #543 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by never_br View Post
  1. - A clear picture of the FRONT of your valid government-issued photo identification card (Example: identity card, passport or driving licence)
  2. - A clear picture of the BACK of your valid government-issued photo identification card (Example: identity card, passport or driving licence)
  3. - A PIECE OF PAPER with the following 3 THINGS written by hand:
    proofcore.io
    your proofcore username
    today's date
  4. -A clear SELFIE while holding both the PIECE OF PAPER along with YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD and you must hold both of them together (as shown above)

How can I buy this app without the items above? I don't want to give any details about me, ID, name, or anything else. This is worse than buying crypto with KYC.

Please contact me to buy this without KYC.
you can't
Old 05/03/2024, 20:42   #544

elite*gold: 2100
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GYF View Post
How to buy in China
The same way anybody else does. Join our web site, get verified and pay either via crypto or use our trusted exchanger.
Old 05/13/2024, 14:38   #545 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Verification is so stupid on the site... I got denied 5 times...
Old 05/13/2024, 15:04   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockeeee_1998 View Post
Verification is so stupid on the site... I got denied 5 times...
What is your username on our forum? Our application form asks for your epvp username/profile and there's no applicant on our site with your epvp username/profile. If you failed to mention that on your application, the chances are you didn't complete the rest of the application correctly either, if you even applied at all. There's one username that is similar to your epvp username, but it was only logged into once and there were no posts or applications submitted for verification.

Edit: After some digging, I found your (two?) profiles on our web site that you registered because you included your Discord on your application forms, but not your epvp profile. You applied twice, not five times and both times you failed to follow the instructions and submitted incorrect photos. I've added you to Discord, I'd be happy to help you with the instructions if you're struggling to understand them.
Old 05/13/2024, 15:21   #547 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
What is your username on our forum? Our application form asks for your epvp username/profile and there's no applicant on our site with your epvp username/profile. If you failed to mention that on your application, the chances are you didn't complete the rest of the application correctly either, if you even applied at all. There's one username that is similar to your epvp username, but it was only logged into once and there were no posts or applications submitted for verification.

Edit: After some digging, I found your (two?) profiles on our web site that you registered because you included your Discord on your application forms, but not your epvp profile. You applied twice, not five times and both times you failed to follow the instructions and submitted incorrect photos. I've added you to Discord, I'd be happy to help you with the instructions if you're struggling to understand them.
my bad i understand where was my mistake while apllying. Sorry
Old 05/13/2024, 19:04   #548 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wanna buy this with credit card, but cba verifying on site, is there any way to buy it without verifying?

and is windows 11 23h2 supported?
Old 05/13/2024, 22:27   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husa91 View Post
i wanna buy this with credit card, but cba verifying on site, is there any way to buy it without verifying?

and is windows 11 23h2 supported?
No, otherwise it would've been pointless for everybody else.
Old 05/18/2024, 08:46   #550 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post

什么玩意,我注册了几次都注册不上,浪费了我的时间
Old 05/19/2024, 08:34   #551 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please make it work on win11 23H2!
Old 05/19/2024, 21:27   #552 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im waiting for my verification on the site. Hopefully it will get looked on soon
Old 05/26/2024, 10:50   #553 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello brother, can you make me a CF cheating software
Old 06/01/2024, 17:48   #554 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After i asked many questions and took the risk i can say with confident, +rep proofcore. My week subscription is about to expire but im sure i gonna renew.

No matter which AR, the aimbot is hitting on any rage that isnt beyond 300-400m of course also depending if they move. I had no problems with Scar-L, M416 or QBU88. Kar98k and M24 also work on long range. Its was very easy to find the settings i like and the additional recoil control is a huge plus.

Everything with the esp is good too. 1A here, good overview of everything, easy to read and every information i could think of that i need.

No 24hours or permanent ban and fast support
I vouch for this pubg cheat
A total of 9/10
Old Yesterday, 16:03   #555 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I need help logging into my proofcore acc. I don't have the google authenticator app for my acc and I can't message the . Is this an email or just the acc that it takes you to on the site? Thanks

Tags
battlegrounds, cheat, playerunknown, pubg, undetected