Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a cheap hack that wont ban me as soon as i play

Discussion on Looking for a cheap hack that wont ban me as soon as i play within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a cheap hack that wont ban me as soon as i play

Im done with this game.

Like i do with other games when im tired of them, i will use hacks for as long as possible until i get banned.

I dont need anything fancy, just a simple wallhack or esp... whats the cheapest unbanned hack that you can trust here? is there any that you can try just for a few days for a smaller fee?
Old 02/10/2020, 09:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ech View Post
Im done with this game.

Like i do with other games when im tired of them, i will use hacks for as long as possible until i get banned.

I dont need anything fancy, just a simple wallhack or esp... whats the cheapest unbanned hack that you can trust here? is there any that you can try just for a few days for a smaller fee?
pubg got brutal in regards of banning ppl. most good hack try and keep it low key. dunno how long cheap hack can keep you safe. not saying that expensive can do better honestly just saying alot public hacks get rekt fast
Old 02/21/2020, 17:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

*********** is good hack for (using over 6+months) it is safe but slow support and esp is buggy sometimes. Also i have a problem with blue screen with my AMD cpu but they say that will be fixed in the next updates
Old 02/22/2020, 03:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Overmod is a total scam do not buy a cheat from them
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2020, 15:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsoruchao View Post
*********** is good hack for (using over 6+months) it is safe but slow support and esp is buggy sometimes. Also i have a problem with blue screen with my AMD cpu but they say that will be fixed in the next updates
poorest scam to date. please stop posting your bullshit here. still don't know why you aren't banned already. if someone takes the time looking at your previous posts, they can see that you are spreading this scam website all over this forum..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2020, 19:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DISCORD RIVER#5885 please contact me for a year or so of non - prohibited cheating
Old 04/19/2020, 23:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,539
Arrow PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds -> PlayerUnknown's B…

#moved