Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



developer of cheat pubg game for iPhone

Discussion on developer of cheat pubg game for iPhone within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
developer of cheat pubg game for iPhone

Hello all

I am looking for a developer who can bypass the ban message in return for a weekly salary that he gets and ensures that he will continue to work in principle. I will pay $ 1,000 divided in 8 weeks.

Unfortunately, I got to know how many people were scammed here and whoever.


Whoever has enough experience, please contact me so that you and I can benefit.
S3otali is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.