Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WEZEN 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 SPOOFER 🔥 NO RECOIL 🔥 SHARABLE RADAR 🔥 AND MORE!

Discussion on WEZEN 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 SPOOFER 🔥 NO RECOIL 🔥 SHARABLE RADAR 🔥 AND MORE! within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 751
WEZEN 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 SPOOFER 🔥 NO RECOIL 🔥 SHARABLE RADAR 🔥 AND MORE!

NOTE: PRICES CHANGED AS OF 05/10/2020 PLEASE CHECK THE FORUM

PayPal payments available (join discord MAz8FvE)

Showcase Wezen 6.0 as of 04/28/2020

Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/04/2019, 21:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+Vouch I used this cheat for about a week now it's in its development stages but the support is amazing, had issues and were resolved instantly. The cheat is constantly being updated to improve it. It is also undetected as I am yet to be banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 22:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It works very well. good job el_profesor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 22:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm member since 2018, lifetime member of prometheus.
El_Profesor and all team of prometheusmethods.net are the bests!
More than one year using Sirius without problems..
Now, i'm using Wezen. Perfect, amazing!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 23:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've used it extensively for the past 20 days. Works incredibly well. Still not banned. Very precise, lag-free, works as advertised. Not to mention the amazingly affordable price considering the features. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 00:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 214
My experience with Prometheus Methods

Hi guys,

We all know what Prometheus Methods and his team can develop. They have already proven this throughout the cheat market with their great projects such as Sirius, Akamar, Alphecca and now it's time for Wezen. They call Wezen as Sirius 2.
Sirius was a great success, me and my friends enjoyed Sirius for 2 years. Now the time has come for a new project, and that is why Wezen were born.

Wezen is awesome. It is a very new product, therefore it is still in Beta version. But the product seems to be 100% finished. But that's certainly not what the Prometheus Methods team says. There are also many nice options. I think it is enough in itself now, but Prometheus Methods says that they wanna offer users a much better product.

İt really exceeds the products of other providers. Both in quality and quantity. Because the price of this product is also very cheap if you look at what kind of support you get for what you pay. The support you get is so brilliant and super sweet and handy. The forum and discord channel is just active 24/7 for questions, problems or help. The Prometheus Methods team is certainly there for you, I have noticed day and night. Because recently I posted something on the forum in the night and my question was answered exactly after 7 minutes. This is a really great product with a great team behind it that really cares about its customers, the developer is very quick with updating, he really makes sure that the users play safe without being banned. This gives a really good feeling while gaming. It may seem too good to be true, but it really is a top product with a real top support and a top developer. What else do you want?

You can always create an account and participate in the forum, I promise you that they will help you very kindly and politely with your questions.

But 1 point is a pity, that the lifetime license is no longer offered. I certainly wanted to have a lifetime license for Wezen, just like with Sirius. But unfortunately that is no longer there. But yes, I am still happy that the product is there at all.

Sorry for the long text. They help everyone with their problems with beautiful texts, so I wanted to do something good for them hence this very long review.

Bye !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 01:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1909 system support?
Old 12/06/2019, 01:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jioye View Post
1909 system support?
Hey! Windows 10 ver 1909 is fully supported!
Old 12/06/2019, 01:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Absolutely recommended product, and an even more recommended provider. It's already proved they know what they are doing, there are many successful projects behind the PrometheusMethods brand, and its growing.
Wezen itself is a pretty cheap software, yet better than the others with triple the price.

Be the best, get Wezen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 06:31   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In my opinion this is the best cheat at the moment. I'm thrilled with the features, the price and especially the support! The guys work and fix everything very quickly!

Recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 09:52   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have discord contact information? I want to add you as a friend. Ask some questions. Or you can add me. EvaNaGelEaNn # 4832
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 20:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iovejieba View Post
Do you have discord contact information? I want to add you as a friend. Ask some questions. Or you can add me. EvaNaGelEaNn # 4832
Hello, you can contact me here: El Profesor#8266
Old 12/07/2019, 01:06   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very good cheat. i tried sirius a lot now im on to the new one wezen and it works perfect get on this cheat guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2019, 06:39   #14

Wezen 2.0 [12/07/2019]

Added "Windowed mode" in overlay settings. Check this box in case you are playing in windowed mode.
Settings are now saved & restored on startup
Fixed the annoying crash bug
Code optimization

Working & undetected

Please make sure to always build from the launcher.

Good game!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2019, 18:56   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nicely done... el_professor thankyou
Thanks
1 User