Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

XYZ is BACK now known as COM! ESP+3 Types of Bullet Track + Hiding in Objects

Discussion on XYZ is BACK now known as COM! ESP+3 Types of Bullet Track + Hiding in Objects within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 364
COM (XYZ) All ESP+Bullet Tracks+Radar (Undetected Since Release)

XYZ is back! Now KNOWN AS COM. We are the ONLY Official Development Team in China as well as now for Overseas! We have maintain our reputation in the pubg hack market for over a year and a half as the most selling hack in CHINA. (CHECK IF YOU DONT BELIEVE)

For those who knew about XYZ, GOOD FOR YOU! It is BACK and now even STRONGER. Many of you have stopped believe CHINA hack due to detection but I can GUARANTEE you XYZ(COM) is the one you are looking for on unstopping power and yet UNDETECTED.

About the Cheat: (for those who are not familiar with XYZ)
The Cheat currently has
PlayerESP [Bones, Distance, Health, Minimap 2D Radar]
Item ESP
Vehicle ESP
Crate ESP
Intellect Bullet Track
Trajectory Bullet Track
Instant Bullet Track
Penetrate or Go into Object such as WALL or STONE

WORK in all Win7/10

We have been around for almost 1 and a half year, (even older than PSSA)

Pricing:
1 Day Key = $5 USD (lowest among all except China)
People who are available to pay with Alipay or Wechat, you will get even lower price due to paypal, bitcoin transaction and conversion fee

Payment Methods:
Selly (Paypal or Bitcoin)

For more Information: Discord
Giving away free day keys for PUBG player who can provide me Chicken Dinner screenshots using the cheats

New players take note:
I am not stopping you to kill or become an actor in PUBG, you play what you need and according to what function you are required. The worst it can be is getting 1 DAY BAN because we have the coding that WE CAN SAY NO ONE EVER USE IT RIGHT NOW

For better understanding of how PUBG cheat is made, I am going to share this valuable information to you on how we CHINA DEVELOPMENT TEAM did it:

In order for a PUBG cheat to work:
1. You need an Overlay of your Menu, there are 2 types of overlay call Steam or DX11
(We are not using them, we have secretly invented a new overlay - In order to protect its discreet to, we are unable to reveal the name)

2. Kernel Driver as known as the Veins of the Cheats:
Good Kernel Driver Developer knows how to "avoid" BE detection on certain things such as the abnormal activities of bullet drop/velocity/speed. Not just doing that, a consistent update of the codes every 6 hours leave the BE question mark and stay silent. Last of all, this is the most important part of the entire cheat whereby you cannot be lazy and stick to regiment on updating them every 6 hours. (Commitment is the key)

3. Function
Functions are your ESP, Bullet Track and etc. This HAS TO BE CODED INDIVIDUALLY and not being purchase off the shelves in any place. Inventor of new functions are always looking to sell their codes to the "Developer" of pubg cheat and often get detected due to abusing it. Stay away from cheats that use the same structure when comes to AIMBOT.

4. A "Puppet" legit Software program
Either you buy it off through some china legit market to "host your software", it must be through microsoft legitly, using puppet such as gpu-z to hook on it will get detected very easily.
(Money has to be well spent and we are talking about 8,000 - 10,000 USD)

Overall - Developer of PUBG Cheats work over 12 hours a day to ensure the cheats is running and they are mostly light sleeper. Therefore, please be patient to them if the cheats stop working for you

Old 06/13/2019, 15:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
IT'S WORK 100%
Nicest Hex I Ever Met!!
CHEAP AND UD

Old 06/14/2019, 17:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's a good cheat and a very good price
Old 06/14/2019, 17:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't trust him!He's a reseller!It's only $1.50 in China

I can sell it to you for $2 if you want but it's very unstable and it's often detected

So I don't recommend cheating this one!Don't let the dishonest dealers cheat you

Old 06/14/2019, 18:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 539847026 View Post
Don't trust him!He's a reseller!It's only $1.50 in China

I can sell it to you for $2 if you want but it's very unstable and it's often detected

So I don't recommend cheating this one!Don't let the dishonest dealers cheat you
as usual haters, well sell me at $2, I am buying them at 1000 keys. DM me on discord. Prove to me what you mean then we will show the public the truth
Old 06/14/2019, 18:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

OK, I'll show you
Old 06/15/2019, 08:47   #7

Quote:
OK, I'll show you
DM me on Discord, with whatever payment link (paypal, bitcoin, wechat, QQ, Alipay)

*Let me tell you first $2 USD per key if the transaction goes through, I am going to ban your whole line of resellers in China and there will be penalty towards your main reseller, these rules have been told to you guys umpteen times. You want to show respect to the dev team or keeping your last dignity is up to you, we have got too many resellers under us in China, you dont want to break people rice bowl by doing that*
Old 06/15/2019, 12:40   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been playing with the cheat for a while now and I had just amazing experience with it.
- The ESP is awesome and simple
- No Lag at all
- Easy setup
- The Bullettracking features are working perfectly
- Walk through walls is smooth af
- Stupendous is very helpful

I'd definetly recommend
Old 06/15/2019, 13:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is not worthy of respect is you, this liar, no one likes to use it in China because it is rubbish!(you are not a developer) because it is often found!!Chinese dealers buy it for $1.50 a day and sell it for $2 a day!

The retail price in China is $2.You sell it for $7!!Yours is a junk dealer!!

You are not the cheating developer

I am not your enemy

But it's not good for you to cheat others with cheap, easy to find cheating
Old 06/15/2019, 13:55   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

give me a trial
Old 06/15/2019, 14:12   #11

Quote:
What is not worthy of respect is you, this liar, no one likes to use it in China because it is rubbish!(you are not a developer) because it is often found!!Chinese dealers buy it for $1.50 a day and sell it for $2 a day!

The retail price in China is $2.You sell it for $7!!Yours is a junk dealer!!

You are not the cheating developer

I am not your enemy

But it's not good for you to cheat others with cheap, easy to find cheating
You type too much, what you have mentioned of that $2 is still not available to me yet. You need to prove by doing it in action, not just type and type and type. Prove to everyone here that you mean it at $2USD, then we can close this pointless argument.

*Stop using Google Translate or Baidu to help you to translate to English, it doesnt look good as well*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rares1988 View Post
give me a trial
You need to add me on Discord
Old 06/15/2019, 14:49   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works fine, its what i need. Recommend!
Old 06/15/2019, 15:52   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trial test ?
Old 06/15/2019, 15:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyfx View Post
trial test ?
Add me on Discord
Old 06/15/2019, 17:16   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep