Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING YOUR CHEATS IN BULK!

Discussion on BUYING YOUR CHEATS IN BULK! within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Deleted, already buy keys.

Deleted, already buy keys.
Old 04/23/2019, 17:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 693
Please use a middleman when dealing with this user - I had a very unusual interaction with them this morning. They contacted me asking about buying in bulk and kept redirecting the conversation to me signing up for GDAX versus listening to what I was asking them to do (sign up for my website and I can make them a reseller).

The transaction would have been via BTC, which I know you cannot chargeback, however, the user kept insisting on GDAX which made me uncomfortable. Maybe there is something I don't know about GDAX related transactions and reversals (possibly).

Not calling them a scammer per se, but please use caution. They tried to buy nearly $1,000 USD worth of product from me.
Old 04/23/2019, 18:12   #3

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Please use a middleman when dealing with this user - I had a very unusual interaction with them this morning. They contacted me asking about buying in bulk and kept redirecting the conversation to me signing up for GDAX versus listening to what I was asking them to do (sign up for my website and I can make them a reseller).

The transaction would have been via BTC, which I know you cannot chargeback, however, the user kept insisting on GDAX which made me uncomfortable. Maybe there is something I don't know about GDAX related transactions and reversals (possibly).

Not calling them a scammer per se, but please use caution. They tried to buy nearly $1,000 USD worth of product from me.
Gdax using by many peoples who are not comfortable to make transactions directly because of the situation in the country, you must respect my rights.

I offered to pay you, you didn't agree.

I explained why I insisted on making the payment this way, so I don't see a problem!

Have a good day!
Closed Thread